+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I sent PNP to the goverment by courier maill address using Canada post

bk97

Aug 24, 2019
Thakns in advance ! There are two addresses that i can send my application. One is Regular mail address PO BOX 1450 B1P6K5 and the other is 49 Dorchester Street B1P 5Z2 by courier. People say Regular mail is for Canada post and by courier is for UPS and FedEx etc. But i sent my application using Canada post(Xpresspost) to "by courier address". I've had a tracking number and it got delivered and i checked the signature as well. Will my docuements still be in progress ? I just don't know what is going on... Should i send another one to PO BOX1450? Does anyone know about this problems ? I appreciate it ..

Singh@1850

Feb 8, 2021
@BK
Thakns in advance ! There are two addresses that i can send my application. One is Regular mail address PO BOX 1450 B1P6K5 and the other is 49 Dorchester Street B1P 5Z2 by courier. People say Regular mail is for Canada post and by courier is for UPS and FedEx etc. But i sent my application using Canada post(Xpresspost) to "by courier address". I've had a tracking number and it got delivered and i checked the signature as well. Will my docuements still be in progress ? I just don't know what is going on... Should i send another one to PO BOX1450? Does anyone know about this problems ? I appreciate it ..
Hi
Did your application go through or you had to send the documents again to regular mailing address?
Thanks