+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I recieved 2 emails stating that there is a message about your application waiting for you

shashank888

Oct 24, 2023
I recieved 2 emails stating that there is a message about your application

One came at 4:30 AM & there was an exact same email 2 hours later at 6:30 AM IST. I could've seen the updates immediately, however there is a local holiday in my state & the access to my GCKey portal is with the immigration agency that I chose to lodge my file with, which is infact closed so have anyone else encountered a similar situation with 2 emails back to back? If yes? What was the outcome?

AghA13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023

One came at 4:30 AM & there was an exact same email 2 hours later at 6:30 AM IST. I could've seen the updates immediately, however there is a local holiday in my state & the access to my GCKey portal is with the immigration agency that I chose to lodge my file with, which is infact closed so have anyone else encountered a similar situation with 2 emails back to back? If yes? What was the outcome?
It’s probably passport request. May I ask you from where and for what kind of visa have you applied?

shashank888

Oct 24, 2023
It’s probably passport request. May I ask you from where and for what kind of visa have you applied?
I applied for study visa with a co-op work permit as my course has mandatory co-op
Lodged on: 22nd sept 2023
Biometric: 27th sept 2023
Since then there were no updates regarding the application, its been 1 month & 1 day.
My profile:
Opted course: Bachelors of software development in seneca college(4 years degree)
Last study: Diploma in IT(9.84 CGPA with no gap)
IELTS: 7.5 Bands with no less then 6.5
Also I applied from Ahmedabad through an immigration agency in my area called GEPSI immigration services

Fizhér

Star Member
Oct 26, 2023
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra
Med's Request
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
10-11-2023
Passport Req..
29-11-2023

Contact your immigration agency and inform him about the latest developments. Possibly, forward the messages to him.

Mar 22, 2024
I also received 2 emails with 2 minutes separating them what does it mean because I can't access my logins and I had used a representative