Best Western Plus Vancouver Airport Hotel
1041 Marine Dr SW Intersection - Oak & Marine,
Vancouver, British Columbia V6P 6L6 Canada
Tel:+18005688520
Fax:+18043273570
E-mail:info_bestwesternplus@publicist.com

With Job Reference Number HIHJobs-RBF90

Dear Applicant ,

This is to inform you that we acknowledge the receipt of your resume,we advice that you print-out the Employment Application form and the Labour Market Impact Application Form and fill in ink and sign with your customary signature and send the filled forms back to this department within 72hours ,to begin your employment process . Applicants are only advised to fill the TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKER INFORMATION SECTION ONLY while filling the LABOR MARKET IMPACT APPLICATION FORM

All other sections will be filled by us at the receipt of the Labour Market Impact Application Form ,kindly fill the employment application form as required . Finally endeavor to send a copy of the filled forms to the Canadian Immigration Department for your Immigration Assessment Process and entry Authorization at E-mail : infocici@consultant.com

Note :Successful applicants will be given appointment and invitation letter for their immigration entry process for their entry work visa . We shall equally linkup successful applicant with our traveling agency ( The Angelic International Travels) and we shall send all related documents and letter of awareness containing the successful applicant details to avoid refusal of visa at the Embassy .

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this forms and proceed as instructed,filled forms not received within 72hours will not be accepted.

Sincerely,
Wilson Hans
Human Resource