+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received the CSQ. What should be next?

tender_heart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Dear all,

With reference to my previous post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/csq-is-it-required-to-sponsor-my-family-in-quebec-t113292.0.html

I am based in Montreal Quebec and I've applied for my family (Wife + 2 kids) a family sponsorship application last year in Dec 2011. Yesterday, I received the CSQ (approved) through mail for my family. What should be done next? Shall I mail it to someone or keep it with me?

The letter I got states that a copy of the approved CSQ information has been transmitted to the (Canadian Visa Office CTD de Ottawa)

FYI, VPO should be in Syria-Damascus which is no more active and transferred to Jordan-Amman due to the situation there.

any advise?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would assume that immigration has taken care of sending it where it needs to be but if you know that your file is being processed in Jordan, you can also send them a copy of the CSQ and a copy of the letter where it says a copy was send to Ottawa and send that to Jordan marked with your file number. If they also get it from Ottawa, then they will just have an extra copy.