+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received email from rosewoodhotels@worker.com

malithdias

Mar 23, 2023
I received email from rosewoodhotels@worker.com to tell me that there are job opportunity in Rosewood Hotels Vancouver, 801,West Georgia Street Vancouver, BC V6C, and he asked me to apply in job and i sent the CV and then he asked me to fill visa form after that.

he told me that I am accepted and I must send Documents
Dear Visa Applicant
The require document below should be sent to us for further visa procedures and approval towards immediate visa issuance.

REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING INTO CANADA.

1. Scan copy of your valid international passports (there must be front and last page available in the passport)

2. Two recent passport photograph size

3. National ID card or driving license

4. A copy of your birth certificate.

5. General Medical report or you can furnish us with a letter from your physician which discussed your current state of health. (Very important)

Note: Scan all the documents in computer and send all to us via the same email address and be informed that your application will be disqualify if the required documents is not complete

Meanwhile, if you have been denied entry visa to Canada or deported from Canada for any type of case, your visa will be denied.

Good day
Canadian Immigration service department.

to this email

ww.cic.gc.ca@torontomail.com

Is it a scam?

Please reply to me on my email.

Thanks
Hi ,
I got same email yesterday from infocareer-vancouver@worker.com
However I want to is this real one or fake one .
they Send below email.

Vancouver Coast Airport Hotel Canada
1041 SW Marine Dr.Vancouver,BC V6P 6L6 Canada
Tel :+16042568361
Fax :+16043273570
E-Mail: infocareer-vancouver@worker.com

Dear Applicant ,

This is to inform you that we acknowledge the receipt of your resume,we advice that you print-out the Employment Application form and the Labour Market Impact Application Form and fill in ink and sign with your customary signature and send the filled forms back to this department within 72hours ,to begin your employment process . Applicants are only advised to fill the TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKER INFORMATION SECTION ONLY while filling the LABOR MARKET IMPACT APPLICATION FORM

All other sections will be filled by us at the receipt of the Labour Market Impact Application Form ,kindly fill the employment application form as required . Finally endeavor to send a copy of the filled forms to the Canadian Immigration Department for your Immigration Assessment Process and entry Authorization at E-mail : infocici@consultant.com

Note :Successful applicants will be given appointment and invitation letter for their immigration entry process for their entry work visa remark . We shall equally linkup successful applicant with our traveling agency ( The Angelic International Travels) and we shall send all related documents and letter of awareness containing the successful applicant details to avoid refusal of visa at the Embassy .

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this forms and proceed as instructed,filled forms not received within 72hours will not be accepted.

Sincerely,
Wilson Hans
Human Resource

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi ,
they Send below email.

Dear Applicant ,

This is to inform you that we acknowledge the receipt of your resume,we advice that you print-out the Employment Application form and the Labour Market Impact Application Form and fill in ink and sign with your customary signature and send the filled forms back to this department within 72hours ,to begin your employment process . Applicants are only advised to fill the TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKER INFORMATION SECTION ONLY while filling the LABOR MARKET IMPACT APPLICATION FORM

All other sections will be filled by us at the receipt of the Labour Market Impact Application Form ,kindly fill the employment application form as required . Finally endeavor to send a copy of the filled forms to the Canadian Immigration Department for your Immigration Assessment Process and entry Authorization at E-mail : infocici@consultant.com

Note :Successful applicants will be given appointment and invitation letter for their immigration entry process for their entry work visa remark . We shall equally linkup successful applicant with our traveling agency ( The Angelic International Travels) and we shall send all related documents and letter of awareness containing the successful applicant details to avoid refusal of visa at the Embassy .

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this forms and proceed as instructed,filled forms not received within 72hours will not be accepted.

Sincerely,
Wilson Hans
Human Resource
Fake

Reactions: malithdias

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi ,
they Send below email.

Dear Applicant ,

Sincerely,
Wilson Hans
Human Resource
fake... that location has a Best Western Hotel. Not a "Coast" hotel.

Reactions: Naturgrl

mirzanadeem

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
pakstan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
1986 04 04
jow r you sir im from pakstan

aladdin galal

Nov 28, 2023
I received this message and I don't know if it is real or fake
Best Western Plus Vancouver Airport Hotel
1041 Marine Dr SW Intersection - Oak & Marine,
Vancouver, British Columbia V6P 6L6 Canada
Tel:+18005688520
Fax:+18043273570
E-mail:info_bestwesternplus@publicist.com

With Job Reference Number HIHJobs-RBF90

Dear Applicant ,

Note :Successful applicants will be given appointment and invitation letter for their immigration entry process for their entry work visa . We shall equally linkup successful applicant with our traveling agency ( The Angelic International Travels) and we shall send all related documents and letter of awareness containing the successful applicant details to avoid refusal of visa at the Embassy .

Sincerely,
Wilson Hans
Human Resource

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received this message and I don't know if it is real or fake
Best Western Plus Vancouver Airport Hotel
1041 Marine Dr SW Intersection - Oak & Marine,
Vancouver, British Columbia V6P 6L6 Canada
Tel:+18005688520
Fax:+18043273570
E-mail:info_bestwesternplus@publicist.com

With Job Reference Number HIHJobs-RBF90

Dear Applicant ,

Note :Successful applicants will be given appointment and invitation letter for their immigration entry process for their entry work visa . We shall equally linkup successful applicant with our traveling agency ( The Angelic International Travels) and we shall send all related documents and letter of awareness containing the successful applicant details to avoid refusal of visa at the Embassy .

Sincerely,
Wilson Hans
Human Resource
Fake. This same letter has been posted many times. Only the name of the hotel changes.

Reactions: YVR123 and scylla