+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received email from rosewoodhotels@worker.com

Dec 19, 2017
I received email from rosewoodhotels@worker.com to tell me that there are job opportunity in Rosewood Hotels Vancouver, 801,West Georgia Street Vancouver, BC V6C, and he asked me to apply in job and i sent the CV and then he asked me to fill visa form after that.

he told me that I am accepted and I must send Documents
Dear Visa Applicant
The require document below should be sent to us for further visa procedures and approval towards immediate visa issuance.

REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING INTO CANADA.

1. Scan copy of your valid international passports (there must be front and last page available in the passport)

2. Two recent passport photograph size

3. National ID card or driving license

4. A copy of your birth certificate.

5. General Medical report or you can furnish us with a letter from your physician which discussed your current state of health. (Very important)

Note: Scan all the documents in computer and send all to us via the same email address and be informed that your application will be disqualify if the required documents is not complete

Meanwhile, if you have been denied entry visa to Canada or deported from Canada for any type of case, your visa will be denied.

Good day
Canadian Immigration service department.

to this email

ww.cic.gc.ca@torontomail.com

Is it a scam?

Please reply to me on my email.

Thanks

Reactions: malithdias

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - it's a scam.

eunica

Jan 24, 2019
EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING FORM

He sent me this via that email. Is this legal?

R

rosewood hotel vanouver
to me
23 hours ago
Details

Service Excellent Is Our Culture

Following the due steps to your job application review as an '' HOTEL RECEPTIONIST''. As such you are thereby advised to read this message carefully and notify us of your satisfaction or complain regarding the job position about to offer to you and please be conscious of time as many other applicants are on the awaiting list.

YOUR JOB DESCRIPTIONS & BASIC MONTHLY SALARY:

1, POSITION:HOTEL RECEPTIONIST

2, MONTHLY BASIC SALARY: $6,800 US DOLLARS

3, DAILY INPUT & HOURS OF WORK: EIGHT HOURS

4, DAYS OF WORK: SIX DAYS IN A WEEK

5, WORK SHIFTS: DAY & NIGHT DEPENDING ON THE SCHEDULE

6, HOLIDAYS & LEAVE: TWO MONTHS HOLIDAYS EVERY TWO YEARS & THREE WEEKS EVERY YEAR

7, SOCIAL WELFARE: FOOD, ACCOMMODATION, HEALTH ARE OUR MAJOR OBLIGATIONS TO YOU

8, STUDY LEAVE: AVAILABLE AFTER TWO YEARS ON REQUEST BY THE EMPLOYEE

9, CHANGE OF POSITION: BASED ON COMPETENCE

Online/Skype interview will not be conducted because all our new staff must attend one month training session in our Rosewood Hotels teaching class room to enable them to acquire professional skill in the discharging of their various duties and to be acquainted with the industry ethics and compliance and policy.

Carefully print out the attached employment processing form and filling it then fix your passport photo size in the space provided above with signature and date then scan it back to us via same email address along side all the copies of your academic credentials for further employment procedures.

Have a lovely day and good luck in your positive future aspirations.

Our major obligations to you after the endorsement of your documents are as follows below:

1. FREE ACCOMMODATION 2. FREE FLIGHT TICKET TO CANADA 3. FREE FEEDING 4. FREE BASIC HEALTH

Regards,
Davidson Parck
Human Resources Department

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Ah the old free feeding is back. Paid in US dollars and putting big words in there that make no sense.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If you think this is legal after looking at it, well i am at a loss yet again. Totally fake. Great wage for a receptionist though.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I know the Rosewood Hotel in Vancouver well..I doubt they offer almost 10 grand a month for a desk job..hahaha

Madhura Dutta

Jan 22, 2023
I have a mail from tesco.co.uk@worker.com for a job offer in UK, Scotland, as a sales manager offering 8500 GBP per month including 500 GBP weekly allowances.Is it scam or legitimate? Kindly response to it as they are asking to resume duty from 31st March onwards

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
I have a mail from tesco.co.uk@worker.com for a job offer in UK, Scotland, as a sales manager offering 8500 GBP per month including 500 GBP weekly allowances.Is it scam or legitimate? Kindly response to it as they are asking to resume duty from 31st March onwards
£8500? Honestly don’t know about UK but it’s seems scam, one time I was offered a job £54000 per annum. I am sure they will ask you to pay money for visa processing.

Madhura Dutta

Jan 22, 2023
Ok, if you want try you can try but I don’t know why it’s seems to to me scam. Again if they ask for money then don’t pay.
They have asked for educational details qualifications certificate id card I have forwarded them in soft copy later on they asked to sign a 2 year contract which I didn't