+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received a letter from Regie Du Logmement Demande

optimist28

Jul 8, 2015
Hi,
I just received a letter from regie du logement of Montreal. It seems my landlord has complained and requesting me to evict the building and terminate the lease. The reason in the letter is that I don't keep the apartment in a clean state. Has anybody been in similar situation? What am I supposed to do in this case?
Thanks for your help in advance

Ankit9110

Dec 18, 2017
Keep your next house clean in the worst situation!
Request your existing landlord in best situation to withdraw the notice!

Canada18

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
12th Oct 2017
Med's Done....
18th Sept 2017
Passport Req..
9th November 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th November 2017
LANDED..........
4th December 2017
Hi,
I just received a letter from regie du logement of Montreal. It seems my landlord has complained and requesting me to evict the building and terminate the lease. The reason in the letter is that I don't keep the apartment in a clean state. Has anybody been in similar situation? What am I supposed to do in this case?
Thanks for your help in advance
That’s strange! How bad was your apartment?! Please google Montreal tenant rights, tenants have more rights so please check them out. I’m in Montreal too.

optimist28

Jul 8, 2015
That’s strange! How bad was your apartment?! Please google Montreal tenant rights, tenants have more rights so please check them out. I’m in Montreal too.
Thanks for your reply. I realized the landlords usually use this to threat the tenants. I resolved my issue though.

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I realized the landlords usually use this to threat the tenants. I resolved my issue though.
how does your landlord knows that your apartment not clean ! he must been privacy invasion your place without notes, it's non of his business clean or not clean as long you are baying off your rent . you can Sue him for a privacy invasion . cam record him next time

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how does your landlord knows that your apartment not clean ! he must been privacy invasion your place without notes, it's non of his business clean or not clean as long you are baying off your rent . you can Sue him for a privacy invasion . cam record him next time
Perhaps they gave notice to OP for house inspection or there are repairs. It will be business if they found animal waste and signs of smoking cigarettes inside the rental unit where the agreement has a non smoking / no pets policy in effect.

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Perhaps they gave notice to OP for house inspection or there are repairs. It will be business if they found animal waste and signs of smoking cigarettes inside the rental unit where the agreement has a non smoking / no pets policy in effect.
official notes usually should be sent to a tenant that landlord visiting the apartment with date and time which it give a chance to the tenant to clean up or to be present while landlord visiting . landlords can't just jump in anytime they want to check on tenants , we have busy life here people works 7 days aweek this is crazy . lets say i'm naked at my place and surprised the landlord opning my apartment door and viewing me naked . or I can say i have 10.000 $ missing from my apartment and landlord he's the one always walks in my place without notes . then he's the one who stole the 10,000$

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
official notes usually should be sent to a tenant that landlord visiting the apartment with date and time which it give a chance to the tenant to clean up or to be present while landlord visiting . landlords can't just jump in anytime they want to check on tenants , we have busy life here people works 7 days aweek this is crazy . lets say i'm naked at my place and surprised the landlord opning my apartment door and viewing me naked . or I can say i have 10.000 $ missing from my apartment and landlord he's the one always walks in my place without notes . then he's the one who stole the 10,000$
It's your responsibility of keeping such large amount of money at home. Better to deposit in a bank and at least it can be start generating interest income instead.