+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I really worry

Elka

May 11, 2017
Hi to all. I am new in this forum.I live in Calgary and applied in February for citizenship.My file IP since March 6.Is anyone here applied from Calgary and could share time line.
Thank you for any replied

Elka

May 11, 2017
Thank you for replying. I read here that a lot of people who applied in March or April already got a test invitation. Is in Calgary too slow or i have bad luck

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Well not really a lot. I have applied in March and my application is in process since the 4th of April. Officially it can take up to a year.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Yes I know ((( But usually how long it takes in Calgary?
If you look at the above link and click February at the bottom you will see that there is a family application from February which is in process since the 16th of February and they have not been invited. In fact, nobody from Calgary who has applied in February and put their details in the above list has been invited for a test yet.Just check out the above link!

walktheline

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
In fact, nobody from Calgary who has applied in February and put their details in the above list has been invited for a test yet.Just check out the above link!
The more worrisome thing is most March applicants from Calgary have got invites and most January applicants from Calgary have already had decision made. It appears the progress is not correlated with the order of receipt and the February applicants from Calgary have been singled out and forgotten. Really hope Calgary office has not lost batches of February files during transit from Sydney.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is something wrong i believe
If there was something wrong you would have most likely received a request for additional information. Like others said...try to be patient :). All the best for your application!

Elka

May 11, 2017
Thank you.I just nervous because I read most of people who applied later done with the test. That's why I ask about specially about Calgary

B0kkie

Dec 22, 2016
If you go to the spreadsheet linked in the second post, click on edit, and choose 'find and replace'. Type in 'Calgary', and click on 'find', and it will show you other people going through that office. Keep clicking on 'find', and you can form an idea of how long it took for other people, not just February applicants, but applications from September last year to now.