+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE!!! PROOF OF FUNDS LESS THAN 6 MONTH BANK STATEMENT

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello,

I will really appreciate if I can get help here please. I received my ITA on the 8th of July and I need help with the following:

1. I had a savings accounts which was acquired by another bank. This led to issues with the bank and I could no longer receive my salary due to these changes
2. I have opened a new bank account to show proof of funds and have the minimum reqd funds. But my bank account is new and i will not have 6 months bank statement to submit. I will have 5 months statements only. What to do in this case?
3. My new bank refuses to give me a letter because the bank account is less than 6 month.
4) I don't want to wait till the account reaches the 6month mark because it will affect my CRS score (birthday).

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You said you had savings account which was acquired by another bank. Don't you have bank statements in both banks? If so, you have 1 statement from Bank 1 and 5 statements from the other bank.

simpleduck

Jul 16, 2020
4) In the ITA:
NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

So I think your age won't affect your application.

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi, I have a similar query. My POF is in my savings acc. But my payslips mention my salary account which I'm not disclosing. Will this be an issue?

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
You said you had savings account which was acquired by another bank. Don't you have bank statements in both banks? If so, you have 1 statement from Bank 1 and 5 statements from the other bank.
Hello Yes, I have bank statements from the other bank but I moved the rest of the money in it to the new bank, (not a lot). The POF is currently in the new bank and has grown gradually to the minimum req. funds. Now since I can't get a bank letter, can I submit the bank statement from the new account and just explain the details in my LOE.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Yes, I have bank statements from the other bank but I moved the rest of the money in it to the new bank, (not a lot). The POF is currently in the new bank and has grown gradually to the minimum req. funds. Now since I can't get a bank letter, can I submit the bank statement from the new account and just explain the details in my LOE.
Then both bank statemets from the 2 banks.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello,

I will really appreciate if I can get help here please. I received my ITA on the 8th of July and I need help with the following:

1. I had a savings accounts which was acquired by another bank. This led to issues with the bank and I could no longer receive my salary due to these changes
2. I have opened a new bank account to show proof of funds and have the minimum reqd funds. But my bank account is new and i will not have 6 months bank statement to submit. I will have 5 months statements only. What to do in this case?
3. My new bank refuses to give me a letter because the bank account is less than 6 month.
4) I don't want to wait till the account reaches the 6month mark because it will affect my CRS score (birthday).
send both account statments (6 month old, 1st new one)
send the new bank account (registration)
send your monthly pay slip (6months)