+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!

Zee95

Mar 5, 2023
Hello all, I need your help!

I submitted my spouses application in September 2022. She has completed both her biometrics and medicals recently. The VO office in charge of our file is Amman. My question is, last night I received a request for additional information stating:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: : > Client Information: Receipt of information from client: - Provide detail on the reason you chose to marry in Lebanon - IMM5532: provide details on how you were introduced/how you met - SPR: Proof of financial resources: source of income

My question is, is this good or bad news? I am worried they were ask for an interview.
Secondly, for the "Receipt of information from Client:" what are they referring to?
Lastly, for the last request IMM5532: provide details on how you were introduced/how you met, must i fill out the entire form again or just provide an answer to the question posed?
Should I respond to these questions through a word doc?

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello. It’s not a good or bad news yet but they are giving you a chance to provide more substantial documents to back up your relationship in order to assess the genuineness. You must include chats, call logs, as many pictures, any boarding cards or airway tickets, letters from family members acknowledging your marriage/or if they were present in the wedding. Word document is good you can convert that to pdf before submitting it. Both would work just make sure you have plenty evidence to back up your marriage.
Good luck!

Zee95

Mar 5, 2023
Hello. It’s not a good or bad news yet but they are giving you a chance to provide more substantial documents to back up your relationship in order to assess the genuineness. You must include chats, call logs, as many pictures, any boarding cards or airway tickets, letters from family members acknowledging your marriage/or if they were present in the wedding. Word document is good you can convert that to pdf before submitting it. Both would work just make sure you have plenty evidence to back up your marriage.
Good luck!
I have previously provided them with many pictureS, our hotel reservation, our marriage certificate. But I did not provide them much information when they asked how did we meet. I just simply stated a sentence, I think they are just looking for a little more information of how we met. What do you think?

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Well try to gather more evidence if you can. Also write a detail version of how you guys met and were introduced and what lead to the marriage. That is what I can think of at the moment I’m hoping other senior members will also input on this

Zee95

Mar 5, 2023
Well try to gather more evidence if you can. Also write a detail version of how you guys met and were introduced and what lead to the marriage. That is what I can think of at the moment I’m hoping other senior members will also input on this
Thank you for the response. Appreciate it. Hope that senior members to provide input!

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
I have previously provided them with many pictureS, our hotel reservation, our marriage certificate. But I did not provide them much information when they asked how did we meet. I just simply stated a sentence, I think they are just looking for a little more information of how we met. What do you think?
They are probably just looking for a more detailed explanation on your relationship background. My husband had to do this part as my sponsor, and he wrote a very long and detailed explanation. We also provided marriage license, photos through the years, a couple photos from the day we got married and social media screenshots showing interactions/relationship status. That was good enough, as our application was just approved! Best of luck to you both