Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
I WANT TO APPLY FOR MY PR THROUGH EE BUT I AM NOT SURE WHAT SKILL LEVEL MY JOB FITS IN. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME TO DETERMINE MY JOB SKILL LEVEL. MY JOB TITLE IS BENEFIT ADMINSTRATION ANALYST.
THESE ARE MY DUTIES:

Responsibilities

Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of Defined Contribution (DC) pension, group retirement and savings, and equity-based plans for assigned clients. Duties and responsibilities include:

- Maintain participant records, test and verify all client data

- Perform regular administration on all assigned plans in an effective, timely, and accurate manner

- Maximize customer satisfaction by responding to enquiries in an efficient and professional manner while observing compliance policies

- Perform peer review on work completed by other team members

- Serve as back up when other team members are absent

- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures

- Co-ordinate and monitor cash flow and maintain quality control

- Calculate and reconcile unit values and income factors

- Follow up on and resolve outstanding issues

- Contribute to the efficient workflow of the department by proactively striving to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the department by accurately completing all documentation and reports as necessary

- Prepare and verify all required reporting for plan sponsors, government agencies and plan members

- Develop documentation and desk operating procedures regarding assigned clients

- Liaise between clients, consultants, investment managers, etc.

- Other duties as required

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
I am having a hard time finding a skill level that matches my job responsibilities

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I WANT TO APPLY FOR MY PR THROUGH EE BUT I AM NOT SURE WHAT SKILL LEVEL MY JOB FITS IN. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME TO DETERMINE MY JOB SKILL LEVEL. MY JOB TITLE IS BENEFIT ADMINSTRATION ANALYST.
Based on the duties you've listed, the best NOC for your position is most likely 1432
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1432&ver=16&val65=benefits

Unfortunately, that is classified as Skill Level C, therefore the work experience is not eligible.

If you feel this is incorrect, you could provide a couple of sentences about the company you work for - not the name, but what they do, goods/services sold, who the customers are.... a lot of times this information makes a big difference in matching the NOC...

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Based on the duties you've listed, the best NOC for your position is most likely 1432
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1432&ver=16&val65=benefits

Unfortunately, that is classified as Skill Level C, therefore the work experience is not eligible.

If you feel this is incorrect, you could provide a couple of sentences about the company you work for - not the name, but what they do, goods/services sold, who the customers are.... a lot of times this information makes a big difference in matching the NOC...

My company is a HR consulting company and we provide HR services to big firms such as all the banks and plenty of other big firms. Would this make a difference?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
My company is a HR consulting company and we provide HR services to big firms such as all the banks and plenty of other big firms. Would this make a difference?
Probably not. You would probably have to be promoted into a supervisory or managerial role to be reclassified in skilled NOC. I mean, there's 1121, but the duties don't really match.

You can always ask ESDC's opinion. Include the job title, duties and responsibilities, and be sure to include the sentence about your company. It's not binding on IRCC, but it doesn't hurt to see what they think.
http://www1.canada.ca/en/contact/noc.html