+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need suggestions for job posting.

Jan 24, 2019
I need information that I have appointed a key driver for a driver in Canada. And I've got an offerletter too. So how can I know the truth or lie? He has called me for two years. And my visa fees have to fill me up myself. So I want to know how to charge fees? And the man who is calling me. He is true or false How do I know? I need suggestions.
Your faithfully.
Mahendrabhai Raval.
Mob. 7874717022

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Post a copy of the offer letter here with personal details removed for anyone to comment but seems strange that someone would be contacting you for 2 years.

Reactions: Mahendrabhai Raval
Jan 24, 2019
DR. PATRICK .W.COHEN
ADDRESS: 153 King Streets, Niagara-on-the
Lake Ontario L0S 1J0, Canada...
22/01/2019
ATTN: MAHENDRABHAI RAVAL
RESUMPTION: 18/02/2019
SUBJECT: APPOINTMEMT/OFFER LETTER
This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the
requirements of job vacancy in my wife’s Shopping Mall in Canada, you have been offered the position
of Driver, your basic monthly salary will be 3,500 CAD, per monthly after deduction of government tax
which maybe received before 26th of every Month and you have to join us here in (Ontario) Canada on
or before 18th
February 2019, with the reference to your resume application and the successful signed
agreement form provided by you, Also as an employee of Dr. Patrick Cohen citizen of Canada,
Immigration Officer will process your working permit in Canada Home office.
I will provide you with the contact details of the Immigration Officer so as to make things easier for you
in obtaining the required traveling documents.
The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract.
Kindly send a valid contact to the Immigration Officer for easy communication as we have already sent
the hard copies of your contract document to the Immigration Department Home office Canada, I
have got approval from Canadian embassy in your country on immigration attach to guide you.
Note: I have sent all the essential documents to the appointed Immigration attach to assist you
in getting your entry clearance from Canadian Council in your country.
You shall bear the cost of your visa processing fee (two years working permit visa) while I, Dr.
Patrick Cohen will provide air ticket to you and will be reimbursing the cost incurred during your
visa processing period after submitting the receipts.
CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT CANADA EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY, WITH THE COPY OF
YOUR APPOINTMENT OFFER LETTER FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.
Name: Mrs.D Manhas,
Email: ca.newdembassy@yandex.com
Congratulation Once Again On Behalf of Dr. Patrick Cohen and my lovely family
Please acknowledge the receipt of this Offer of Appointment as a token and confirm your acceptance to
the offer by return mail before 72 hours.
Best Regards, Employee Name:
Dr. Patrick Cohen Employee Sign/Date: