+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need some help

DEEP SLEEP

Apr 8, 2017
Oakville
Hi everyone:
This is my first time to post on this wonderful site
I will be eligible for citizenship application after three months from now (July 2017)
I have few questions which I need answers for:

1- My wife and two kids travelled many times and therefore they will complete their count of days on Dec 2017. Should I wait for them and apply as a family or it is better to apply alone? And if I applied alone, Is it will affect my credibility?

2- Should we print all names and DOB behind all photos submitted (with the date and address of the photo shop)??

3- I have landed on 2010 but I have permanently resided in Canada on Jun 2013 and I have renewed PR on 2015. According to the residency calculator I should enter all travel dates for SIX years earlier to the application date and when tried to but my travel dates, the calculator concluded that I have stayed in Canada for 6 days in 2011 and 13 days in 2012 although I didn't enter Canada during these years and my passport stamps are very clear that I was travelling between other countries and i was not residing in Canada during this time period... Any suggestions on how to fix this problem??

4- What is meant by (When did you become a landed immigrant?) Which date to put: The date I have landed or the date of issue my first PR card??

5- Should I include my kids end of year school certificates with my application even though they are not applying with me?

I appreciate for any advice.......
Regards

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
DEEP SLEEP said:
Hi everyone:
I will be eligible for citizenship application after three months from now (July 2017)

1- My wife and two kids travelled many times and therefore they will complete their count of days on Dec 2017. Should I wait for them and apply as a family or it is better to apply alone? And if I applied alone, Is it will affect my credibility?

2- Should we print all names and DOB behind all photos submitted (with the date and address of the photo shop)??

3- I have landed on 2010 but I have permanently resided in Canada on Jun 2013 and I have renewed PR on 2015. According to the residency calculator I should enter all travel dates for SIX years earlier to the application date and when tried to but my travel dates, the calculator concluded that I have stayed in Canada for 6 days in 2011 and 13 days in 2012 although I didn't enter Canada during these years and my passport stamps are very clear that I was travelling between other countries and i was not residing in Canada during this time period... Any suggestions on how to fix this problem??

4- What is meant by (When did you become a landed immigrant?) Which date to put: The date I have landed or the date of issue my first PR card??

5- Should I include my kids end of year school certificates with my application even though they are not applying with me?

Regards
1- My wife and two kids travelled many times and therefore they will complete their count of days on Dec 2017. Should I wait for them and apply as a family or it is better to apply alone? And if I applied alone, Is it will affect my credibility? It's much better to apply as a family all files move together don't rush. If I were you I would wait until bill c6 passes.
2- Should we print all names and DOB behind all photos submitted (with the date and address of the photo shop)?? yes the photos should come out with the address automatically. just write your names.
3- I have landed on 2010 but I have permanently resided in Canada on Jun 2013 and I have renewed PR on 2015. According to the residency calculator I should enter all travel dates for SIX years earlier to the application date and when tried to but my travel dates, the calculator concluded that I have stayed in Canada for 6 days in 2011 and 13 days in 2012 although I didn't enter Canada during these years and my passport stamps are very clear that I was travelling between other countries and i was not residing in Canada during this time period... Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?? Make sure you meet the permanent residence obligation for the last 5 years. or absences will rise a red flag and they may send you a residence questionnaire or prolong your file.
4- What is meant by (When did you become a landed immigrant?) Which date to put: The date I have landed or the date of issue my first PR card?? Put the date you become a landed immigrant. the date you got your record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence.
5- Should I include my kids end of year school certificates with my application even though they are not applying with me? If you applying a lone no.

Advice : be patient conduct enough research don't rush. Wait until bill c6 passes. read about bill c24, bill c34 cessation of permanent residence.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
DEEP SLEEP said:
Hi everyone:

Regards

1. If it were me, I would wait and apply as a family.
2. Yes.
3. Not sure

4. Date of the landing, when you became a PR, date of issue of card is immaterial.
5. If you are applying on your own, why would there be a question of your kids in the application? But again, applying as a family is probably better...

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I believe even if you waited and apply as family, your application and wife's application will be treated as two separate applications.
In case you or your wif's application delayed, all family will be delayed.
So I do not see why you have to wait for wife.
Along with that if your kids are below 18 yrs, you can send their applications with your application.

Good Luck.