+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need some help still waiting for my re entry visa

Lenej

Jun 6, 2012
Hi I'm thinking I have 3 weeks left beforE flight and my application is still in buffalo . I don't know what happening now, Why they didn't send yet back to me. It s been for 4 weeks now. Worry so much. If I will get new passport it isn't good idea ? Or I will just my re entry visa. My concern is my son is so excited to see me he expected that im in our country for his birthday and if will rebook my flight I will pay too much. I need some advice.thank in advance. I red the websites of Canadain embassy in buffalo they said all applicants already submitted their application they don't need to re apply again. But it's take too long 4 weeks now no respond yet.

Jun 10, 2012
No worry...I think your re-entry visa and your passport on the way back to your address.
Yes, as per thier timeline in Buffalo is 28 working days. Have you deducted Saturday and Sunday including holiday yet?
I am sure your documents is on the way back to your address. If you feel like rushing the time then you more feel very slowly.
Good luck.
wut

Leila623

Jun 13, 2012
Lenej said:
Hi I'm thinking I have 3 weeks left beforE flight and my application is still in buffalo . I don't know what happening now, Why they didn't send yet back to me. It s been for 4 weeks now. Worry so much. If I will get new passport it isn't good idea ? Or I will just my re entry visa. My concern is my son is so excited to see me he expected that im in our country for his birthday and if will rebook my flight I will pay too much. I need some advice.thank in advance. I red the websites of Canadain embassy in buffalo they said all applicants already submitted their application they don't need to re apply again. But it's take too long 4 weeks now no respond yet.
Hi Lenej,

Have you received your passport? I sent mine at may 17, still waiting.
Thanks

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I send my april 28, but to seattle and I still waiting, i nervous too :( I think it's not just buffalo It's in all the consulates. Lets pray to get a good news soon.

Leila623

Jun 13, 2012
Lots of friends sent around May 20, and they already got their passport,
but they are students Visa, I am wondering work permit will get slow.

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
As I understant from CIC site, all study or work permit holders currently residing in Canada have to send their TRV applications to the CPP- Ottawa, effective May 29.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp

Leila623

Jun 13, 2012
ustian said:
As I understant from CIC site, all study or work permit holders currently residing in Canada have to send their TRV applications to the CPP- Ottawa, effective May 29.
Exactly, but they still working on the cases sent before May 29, even on weekend.

omolola

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
please guys i need help i appied for re-entry visa in seatle and they refused me. i have a valid study permit till 2014. and i have deceided to apply again to the office in Ottawa. as anyone applied of resent and tell me if their own processing time is faster. is their anyone you know that has applied their that have received theirs on time.

jhen1980

Jul 17, 2012
My application for re-entry was received june 25 and still on process. I already booked my flight scheduled on august 17. Is there any possible that i will receive the visa before my flight or should i cancel my fight?--thanks.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Estimated processing time in CPP Ottawa has been 3 to 4 weeks so you should hear back shortly , keep checking on Canada Post tracking site,

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi,

i m caregiver,,i have OWP Valid untill March/2016.i want to apply re-entryl visa....but some one told me ,,,buffalo or other visa office no longer issue travel visa,,,so you have to apply in your home country for re-entry visa,,,is this true,,i have to send my passport at my home country for getre entry visa.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
You can appl within in Canada - CPP Ottawa -