No no no
Passport Req..
20/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/07/2012
LANDED..........
end of August 2012
Dear All,

Yesterday finally we got email from VO in Colombo that our file was found ( it was always there ;-)) after waiting for more then 1 months. We never receive any AOR before so we did know a new file number, so now we got this info, thanks god!!!!
So, my question is, the email said that

Dear Mr......Please be informed that your file has been paperscreened. It has been placed in the queue to be reviewed by the officer.
By e-case says that: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 2, 2010.

Where are we? As per the email our file was not even been reviewed by VO but as per the e-case it was!!!???
Please let me know what it is exactly?All thing is so confusing ;-)))
Thanks a lot in advanced.
And also now we can excess both file numbers in cic.gc.ca website is it normal???

Regards, Marvik

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marvik2011 said:
Dear All,

Yesterday finally we got email from VO in Colombo that our file was found ( it was always there ;-)) after waiting for more then 1 months. We never receive any AOR before so we did know a new file number, so now we got this info, thanks god!!!!

Dear Mr......Please be informed that your file has been paperscreened. It has been placed in the queue to be reviewed by the officer.
By e-case says that: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 2, 2010. Its IN PROCESS

Where are we? As per the email our file was not even been reviewed by VO but as per the e-case it was!!!???
And also now we can excess both file numbers in cic.gc.ca website is it normal??? Yes

Regards, Marvik

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This means your B/G checks should be getting completed...hopefully they ll make up the lost time.......
marvik2011 said:
Dear All,

By e-case says that: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 2, 2010.

And also now we can excess both file numbers in cic.gc.ca website is it normal???

Regards, Marvik

marvik2011

May 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/04/2010
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
No no no
Passport Req..
20/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/07/2012
LANDED..........
end of August 2012
Thank you very much Haral!!!!
B/g checks this is getting completed, WOW such a news!!!! I was wondering that they even did not touch our file yet.....
But thanks a lot for the good new!!!!!
But what about 2 File numbers, one from Sydney NS B0..... and second from Colombo VO B0....... They both have same info and I can access both pf them. Is it normal?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when is say B/G checks getting completed..its merely a hypothesis based on your eCAS status...Started processing in Nov-2010...so that means 7 months have passed since then........

yup both file numbers get you the same info....u need to use the file number from your VO for any correspondence with them...
marvik2011 said:
Thank you very much Haral!!!!
B/g checks this is getting completed, WOW such a news!!!! I was wondering that they even did not touch our file yet.....
But thanks a lot for the good new!!!!!
But what about 2 File numbers, one from Sydney NS B0..... and second from Colombo VO B0....... They both have same info and I can access both pf them. Is it normal?

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marvik2011 said:
Dear All,

Regards, Marvik

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you still safe, your B/G is over, case is In-process, but not finished waiting journey, now it will make more pain to wait for medical and even get update for any documents required by VO.
You can use both file numbers for CIC e-case and even to get CAIPS note, but for case specific inquiry or communication with VO about any update then you must have to use 2nd file number which is issued by your local VO.
just relax , wait and watch for more update.
keep update this forum.
Best Luck.....

OMM

marvik2011

May 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/04/2010
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
No no no
Passport Req..
20/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/07/2012
LANDED..........
end of August 2012
Thanks guys for your support!!!!
I will definitely keep you updated.....This forum is really helpful.
But one more think I have requested to change our mail address more then 1 month ago ;-) First they said that file is missing, then that we are in the Q and the mail address still the old one in both e-cases ;-))) Oh man!! How long it is going to take??? We started our process when we were not even married, now soon we will have baby!!! I hope before baby will be able to walk we can land in Canada and first steps he/she can make in the different land.
All the best to everyone in this forum!!!
Cheeeeeeeeers!!

abdul999

Jun 16, 2011
HI

any body here please let me know how many points i would get for education in Quebec skilled worker program.
I have done 2 year Bachelor in arts after that i did 2 years masters in computer science.
My total education is 16 years from university. 2 years in Arts and 2 years in Computer science.

please any body let me know how much points should i claim on Quebec Immigration site

thanks

marvik2011

May 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/04/2010
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
No no no
Passport Req..
20/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/07/2012
LANDED..........
end of August 2012
Oh my got, today I got reply from MR. Kenney office!!!! Unbelievable within 6 days only!!! Now I know why Colombo reply with some explanation.... Guys it is working!!!!