+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help

tins_222

Jun 13, 2018
My flight is on sunday and to new york and the canada embassy still has my passport i have emailed them several times already about my flight details, it takes 13 calendar days for processing in the Philippines they have taken 21 days already.

They are not giving me a proper response and and there is no " human" to talk to since the embassy doesn't allow calls,

It is a declared holiday on friday for ramadan and the embassy takes to long to reply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait. The posted processing times are just estimates and it's quite possible for processing to take quite a bit longer (sometimes a few months). All of us here strongly recommend applying for the visitor visa several months before a trip and not purchasing flight tickets until an approved visa is in hand.

If getting your passport returned is the priority and you no longer wish to visit Canada, then you should consider withdrawing / canceling your TRV application.

tins_222

Jun 13, 2018
Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait. The posted processing times are just estimates and it's quite possible for processing to take quite a bit longer (sometimes a few months). All of us here strongly recommend applying for the visitor visa several months before a trip and not purchasing flight tickets until an approved visa is in hand.

If getting your passport returned is the priority and you no longer wish to visit Canada, then you should consider withdrawing / canceling your TRV application.

Hi

Thanks for the reply, they emailed me today I can send a representative to pick it up, since it was ready already. the embassy is located in Manila and I’m not from there.

I haven’t heard of visa taking months in the Philippines the maximum is one month. I was antsy coz my friend got her visa in 4 days.

Thank you again

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

Thanks for the reply, they emailed me today I can send a representative to pick it up, since it was ready already. the embassy is located in Manila and I’m not from there.

I haven’t heard of visa taking months in the Philippines the maximum is one month. I was antsy coz my friend got her visa in 4 days.

Thank you again
We've seen lots of cases here where it's taken months.