+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help with visitor visa process

Sep 28, 2017
I live in Canada and my boyfriend lives in Jamaica. We applied through a lawyer online application. We have shown his strong country ties with one being his daughter other one is soccer and his family there plus work and living with his auntie place. He was called for his biometric yesterday the day after we applied but was not asked for his passport then was told that is all they needed which has me worried because I really want him to get approved but I'm worried we are suppose to get married in December the application was recieved September 26 and I want to know when you think the process time and everything will happen

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Process times are very individual and vary greatly from application to application. So it's very difficult for us to guess what the processing time will be for your boyfriend's application. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few months to complete.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The visa office won't take your calls or answer any questions about the processing.

Biometrics are part of the visa process for Jamaican passport holders. As he applied online, his passport will be requested if he is approved for a TRV i.e. he will get a passport request letter.

The current estimated processing time for TRV applications from Jamaica is 53 days. This is only an estimate and not a guaranteed time within which TRV applications are processed, Actual processing could be faster/take much longer than this estimate.

You've just applied. So, you'll have to wait

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Plz help me
The visa office won't take your calls or answer any questions about the processing.

Biometrics are part of the visa process for Jamaican passport holders. As he applied online, his passport will be requested if he is approved for a TRV i.e. he will get a passport request letter.

The current estimated processing time for TRV applications from Jamaica is 53 days. This is only an estimate and not a guaranteed time within which TRV applications are processed, Actual processing could be faster/take much longer than this estimate.

You've just applied. So,

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017

Plz help.me what should i do i got refusal i applied for TRV they refuse me for 1 reason purpose of visit my purpose was to visit on new year now help me.wht to.do i m from.pakistan

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You'll need to post more details.

1. For how long did you want to visit?

2. Have you traveled abroad for short visits?

3. Do you have a Canadian host (family member or relative)?

4. What documents did you submit?

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017

Plz help.me what should i do i got refusal i applied for TRV they refuse me for 1 reason purpose of visit my purpose was to visit on new year now help me.wht to.do i
How would you like to be helped?
Tell me what can i do should i reapply aur where i can appeal