+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help to relocate to Canada with my family and work am a qualified teacher

Akhafa

Dec 20, 2018
I have being applying for some time now for the Express Extry
The amount I was told through a mail for the processing of everything was about 800 to 900 hundred thousand for me my husband and my baby .Which is too much.I need help on how to go about it,and I have being applying for teaching job at Canada am always asked if am here at Canada or if I have there teaching permits I need help Please.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have being applying for some time now for the Express Extry
The amount I was told through a mail for the processing of everything was about 800 to 900 hundred thousand for me my husband and my baby .Which is too much.I need help on how to go about it,and I have being applying for teaching job at Canada am always asked if am here at Canada or if I have there teaching permits I need help Please.
I don't know what currency you are talking about and can't comment on the amount. You can apply for Express Entry on your own without an agent. Right now you need to have around 440+ to be selected. For a family of three, you would also need to demonstrate that you have around $20K in Canadian dollars in savings to help you establish yourselves in Canada. It will cost you an additional $2-3K in fees, medical costs and other expenses to apply.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

I would recommend that you stop looking for teaching jobs in Canada. Teaching is a competitive field in Canada and you will not get a job as a foreign worker. If you want to teach in Canada, you should focus on getting PR first. Note that you will have to go through a certification process once you arrive in Canada before you will be able to teach at the primary or secondary school level.

Reactions: visatest and kuskus

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Teachers need post-secondary education degree. (Bachelor of Education (or other) then a four semester teacher preparation program) And after that, each province has their process for certification.
Even for little kids, they usually require early childhood education certificates.

Reactions: visatest

Rishi Kumar

Dec 21, 2018
If you are ready to take your teaching career to Canada, There are many Immigration consultants in the market who provides PR visa consultancy.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
If you are ready to take your teaching career to Canada, There are many Immigration consultants in the market who provides PR visa consultancy.
May well be many but the OP should be wary of immigration consultants that make promises they cannot possibly keep such as PR along with a teaching job for example.

Rishi Kumar

Dec 21, 2018
May well be many but the OP should be wary of immigration consultants that make promises they cannot possibly keep such as PR along with a teaching job for example.
Thanks for your Information, I will keep this in my mind.

Nitu#again

Nov 23, 2018
Teachers need post-secondary education degree. (Bachelor of Education (or other) then a four semester teacher preparation program) And after that, each province has their process for certification.
Even for little kids, they usually require early childhood education certificates.
can you elaborate a bit on this?
i am also a teacher with 12 yrs of teaching experience. i have applied for pr .
can i apply for certification before arriving there?
i am already trained teacher with proper degree. do i still need to do a course to teach in canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
can you elaborate a bit on this?
i am also a teacher with 12 yrs of teaching experience. i have applied for pr .
can i apply for certification before arriving there?
i am already trained teacher with proper degree. do i still need to do a course to teach in canada?
Yes - you'll need to go through a certification process before you'll be able to teach in Canada. The process differs from province to province. I'd recommend you research the specific process for the province where you will be living.

Reactions: kuskus and visatest

Nitu#again

Nov 23, 2018
Here are the admission requirements for the Ontario College of Teachers. You must belong to this organization if you want to teach in Ontario. Note the Educational requirements.
https://www.oct.ca/becoming-a-teacher/internationally-educated-teachers
I havw went to this site and read a lot about it. They say we need to get certificate from our current employer and it should be dirctly sent to them by my principal.
I don't want him to know that i am trying for pr. What can i do.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I havw went to this site and read a lot about it. They say we need to get certificate from our current employer and it should be dirctly sent to them by my principal.
I don't want him to know that i am trying for pr. What can i do.
In that case you may need to wait until you have obtained PR and moved to Canada before you apply.

Note that you also need to provide an experience letter from your employer as part of the Express Entry application process.

Reactions: visatest

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
In that case you may need to wait until you have obtained PR and moved to Canada before you apply.

Note that you also need to provide an experience letter from your employer as part of the Express Entry application process.
Hi Syclla,
I am working as a preschool teacher for 6 years but my education does not match with educational requirements mentioned on cic website. I have done BBA in Finance and PGP in Finance. I have read that teaching is regulated profession in Canada and certificate from province is required. I am concerned that will my PR Application be rejected on the basis that my education does not match with educational requirements in NOC 4214 - early child educators and assistants. I have this doubt because this is regulated NOC. Please advise.

Nitu#again

Nov 23, 2018

Will my job duties letter be sufficient for showing experience while applying in schools over there?
Which i have submitted for experss entry. I some how got that from my principal

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Will my job duties letter be sufficient for showing experience while applying in schools over there?
Which i have submitted for experss entry. I some how got that from my principal
The letter is just for the certification board. Most foreign teacher need retraining before working in most Canadian schools. There may be some private schools that are willing to employ you. There is a 1 year course you can take to transition to be a BC teacher. Most foreign teachers are not able to teach in Canada.

Reactions: scylla