+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help to process a PR card renewal app

elpikiman

Oct 18, 2012
hello to all!..
I have a problem which I dont know how to solve .....
my PR card expired in 2010 and I applied to renew the card by the end of that year without knowing the process time was much longer that expected ( 3 months approx ) and i had bought a ticket to go to my back home for a month but the card didn't get to me in time ( missed it by 2 days), well I decided to flight without the card because someone told me i could've got a Travel Doc in my country to get back to Canada ( I still regret leaving without the PR card ).
Long story short, it took about 6 months for the Travel Doc to be processed then finally I came back to Canada.
now to the problem ..
I don't have my old PR card because I sent it to the Immigration Centre, and since I didn't get back within the time ( 6 months) to go claim my renew card. I have to reapply for my renew card .. second time now ...

soo... to fill the forms .. i need to have the PR number... Which I dont have it... for the reason that I dont have the PR card anymore ..
can someone point me to the right direction to re-apply for my new PR card please ..
any tips would be greatly appreciated