shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Shahid here from pakistan, last year i applied for FSW and because of one objection my file/case sent back to me REASON (visa office mentioned not correct) link of my application is attached below.

now tell me what i have to do send new application along with the previous application copy or just send the new application along with the objection letter????

if any other suggestion for me you may share beacuse as u know 1 july 2012 is very near and i wanted this time each and every thing perfect.

regards

http://dipixx.blogspot.com/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html#!/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidsabir2 said:
Hello All,

Shahid here from pakistan, last year i applied for FSW and because of one objection my file/case sent back to me REASON (visa office mentioned not correct) link of my application is attached below.

now tell me what i have to do send new application along with the previous application copy or just send the new application along with the objection letter????

if any other suggestion for me you may share beacuse as u know 1 july 2012 is very near and i wanted this time each and every thing perfect.

regards

http://dipixx.blogspot.com/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html#!/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html
Really sorry to hear that. In my case also exactly the same mistake happened and they have sent my application back, but i have rectified the mistake and sent the application immediately and i got the PER. Because you are applying as a fresh applicant in July 2012, you have to again start the process from the scratch and fill new applications according to the new rules and regulations, and you also have to wait for the new NOC list and hope that your occupation is there in the list, and also pray that the rules wont change dramatically. Best of luck for the future.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
shahidsabir2 said:
Hello All,

regards

I did the same mistake but very long ago. Dont worry but you have to start as a fresh applicant thru CIC web site for forms etc.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
takingchances said:
Really sorry to hear that. In my case also exactly the same mistake happened and they have sent my application back, but i have rectified the mistake and sent the application immediately and i got the PER. Because you are applying as a fresh applicant in July 2012, you have to again start the process from the scratch and fill new applications according to the new rules and regulations, and you also have to wait for the new NOC list and hope that your occupation is there in the list, and also pray that the rules wont change dramatically. Best of luck for the future.
thanks but tell me the main thing do i need to mentioned in my application that previously i applied and i got rejection???

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
shahidsabir2 said:
thanks but tell me the main thing do i need to mentioned in my application that previously i applied and i got rejection???

Sabri Sahib............that was not a rejection that was simple of returned pack case and they do not have any record of you file...........so if you want to make some changes you can make..........Rejection is something else..........

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if cio has sent back an application; it doesnt mean rejection; they returned u an incomplete file.

u can make certain changes and re-submit the same file.

rejection is something different.

shahidsabir2 said:

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope_life said:
if cio has sent back an application; it doesnt mean rejection; they returned u an incomplete file.

u can make certain changes and re-submit the same file.

rejection is something different.
thanks dear

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Sabri Sahib............that was not a rejection that was simple of returned pack case and they do not have any record of you file...........so if you want to make some changes you can make..........Rejection is something else..........
thank bro now INSHALLAH this time i will try to be more carefull and previously i only had a one mistake.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
shahidsabir2 said:
If CIC returned your application then it doesnt mean rejection. If so then you dont have to incl your old apps.

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidsabir2 said:
It was not rejection, they have just sent your documents back. You dont need to mention about old the application. You can just apply as a new applicant because they have not saved your details in their database. Good luck.