+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need help regarding about next step

Aug 4, 2018
Hello ther

I have applied a G5 application .but after three months of i emailed IRCC for any information regarding my application coz i havent heard from them for while ,so they replied to me with my case or application number

So am concerned about next step ,what will it be ,if any one know plz dont hesitate to share it

Kind regards

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hello ther

I have applied a G5 application .but after three months of i emailed IRCC for any information regarding my application coz i havent heard from them for while ,so they replied to me with my case or application number

So am concerned about next step ,what will it be ,if any one know plz dont hesitate to share it

Kind regards
Hi,
I applied May and got an email in July saying they have received my application and started processing it.

Since then I have not got an email from them. I am waiting for them to inform me about the 5 people's eligibility assessment to say they can sponsor the applicant.

What is your timeline and status ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I applied May and got an email in July saying they have received my application and started processing it.

Since then I have not got an email from them. I am waiting for them to inform me about the 5 people's eligibility assessment to say they can sponsor the applicant.

What is your timeline and status ?
G5 operate on their own timeline. Depends. partially if it is a blended sponsorship with the government or fully private sponsorship. Applications can take a few years in some cases. Expect that you will go for months without hearing anything.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
G5 operate on their own timeline. Depends. partially if it is a blended sponsorship with the government or fully private sponsorship. Applications can take a few years in some cases. Expect that you will go for months without hearing anything.
Thank you for the info.