+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help !!!!!! In land sponsorship

Kpkkk

Dec 6, 2022
Help !!!!Got my study permit extension refused today but I already applied for my inland sponsorship before I was refused what can I do

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Help !!!!Got my study permit extension refused today but I already applied for my inland sponsorship before I was refused what can I do
Apply to restore your status.

Why was your study permit extension refused?

Kpkkk

Dec 6, 2022
The letter just said they are not satisfied that I meet the requirements with the documents I submitted

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The letter just said they are not satisfied that I meet the requirements with the documents I submitted
Your choices are to either try to restore your status to a study permit if you feel you know why the extension was refused and can overcome those reasons / submit a stronger application - or to restore your status to visitor.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
It might depend on why your extension was refused to begin with. You may need to appeal it or reapply.

Kpkkk

Dec 6, 2022
So what would be my best chance is it to apply for restoration or I should apply to chance my status to a visitor

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So what would be my best chance is it to apply for restoration or I should apply to chance my status to a visitor
Either way you need to apply for restoration. The question is whether you restore to visitor status or to a study permit.

I don't think any of us can advise you which way to go based on the limited info in your post.

Kpkkk

Dec 6, 2022
This letter is in reference to your application for temporary residence. Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.
[X] Foreign students wishing to extend their study permit in Canada must satisfy an officer that they:
 have complied with all conditions imposed on their entry;
 will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay;
 have adequate financial resources to pay tuition fees and support their stay in Canada; and
 do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act.
Based on careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation you have provided in support of your application, I have concluded that you do not meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations.
Pursuant to section 183(5)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, your temporary resident status has expired. You are now a person without status in Canada and as such, you are required to leave Canada forthwith. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action being taken against you.
Should you voluntarily depart Canada, no further action will be taken against you. However, failure to confirm your departure may result in enforcement action being taken.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This letter is in reference to your application for temporary residence. Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.
[X] Foreign students wishing to extend their study permit in Canada must satisfy an officer that they:
 have complied with all conditions imposed on their entry;
 will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay;
 have adequate financial resources to pay tuition fees and support their stay in Canada; and
 do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act.
Based on careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation you have provided in support of your application, I have concluded that you do not meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations.
Pursuant to section 183(5)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, your temporary resident status has expired. You are now a person without status in Canada and as such, you are required to leave Canada forthwith. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action being taken against you.
Should you voluntarily depart Canada, no further action will be taken against you. However, failure to confirm your departure may result in enforcement action being taken.
This isn't enough information for any of us to comment. We would need to know your history as a student in Canada (i.e. have you switched schools, have you remained in school full time, etc.). We would also need to know what evidence you included in your extension application.

Kpkkk

Dec 6, 2022
I haven’t switched school
I wasn’t a fulltime all through was a partime I believe in 2019
I submitted my verification of enrolment with my transcripts
Bank statements
Passport
And the required form

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned, apply to restore your status, but...even if the ROS is denied, your Inland sponsorship will not be cancelled.

You did have status when your SCPLC application was received by IRCC, but an Inland applicant is not required to have legal status, because of the Public Policy for Inland applicants.