+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help in filling Form for the Police Clearance Certificate South Korea

Abhinandan17

Nov 1, 2021
Hi ,

I also have the same query, as I also need South Korea PCC with lapsed records.
@ayarafada .. Could you please share the email-ID you used to contact them, and in how many days they provided you PCC

@arslanali800 .. Were you also successful in getting PCC from them?

arslanali800

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,

I'm still in the processing of opting for the process which required me to send the application form directly to KNPA, however, the option @ayarafada told seems to be way to fast and perfect. He did mentioned it took just a week and the PCC does include the lapse record. Thanks

Warlea

Jan 3, 2022
@ayarafada, sorry to bother I just need help right now with regards in obtaining the PCC in Korea, is Askkorealaw legit? I just want to confirm it. Thank you.

@arslanali800, how’s your application? Did the IRCC accepted your PCC? Did you obtain PDF copy only? Thank you.

Warlea

Jan 3, 2022

Warlea

Jan 3, 2022
Does anyone knows that the document english name for Korean Criminal Investigation Records Check Reply has been changed to Korean Criminal Investigation Records Check Report? I just want to know who got this new name and if CIC accepted it? Thank you for all the help.

ayarafada

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone knows that the document english name for Korean Criminal Investigation Records Check Reply has been changed to Korean Criminal Investigation Records Check Report? I just want to know who got this new name and if CIC accepted it? Thank you for all the help.
Sorry for the late reply, yes Mr. Chung is legit. I got mine after 7 business days. Mine says Criminal (Investigation)Record Check Report maybe they changed it this year? As long as it includes the lapsed record CIC would accept it.

Reactions: Warlea

Abhinandan17

Nov 1, 2021
Hi,

Did you get this successfully from Wchung, the one including lapsed records??
I have not yet applied for PCC.

Warlea

Jan 3, 2022
Sorry for the late reply, yes Mr. Chung is legit. I got mine after 7 business days. Mine says Criminal (Investigation)Record Check Report maybe they changed it this year? As long as it includes the lapsed record CIC would accept it.
@ayarafada, thank you for your reply. It really mean a lot to me. God bless.