+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help desperately

ENGEE

Nov 2, 2016
I applied for study permit from inside Canada since February. I did medical in March but I had issues with my medicals which took long to sort out. I finally submitted final medical on 28th of June. But all the while my status is reading that they will inform me if I need medical. I'm very frustrated. Initially school was supposed to resume may, I deferred my admission. Now September is around the corner. I'm yet to even get a medical update. Someone said you can get a passport request without a medical update. Advice please!!!!

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I applied for study permit from inside Canada since February. I did medical in March but I had issues with my medicals which took long to sort out. I finally submitted final medical on 28th of June. But all the while my status is reading that they will inform me if I need medical. I'm very frustrated. Initially school was supposed to resume may, I deferred my admission. Now September is around the corner. I'm yet to even get a medical update. Someone said you can get a passport request without a medical update. Advice please!!!!
Initial it will show that you don't need medical .. but after some days or a month .. it vl Change to you have passed medical.. So I guess no worries