+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED HELP APPLYING TO NAIT ALBERTA

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
can someone help me please,
I had a bachelor of education in English, graduated in 2011 and started working in Dubai since 2012 in a non-related occupation to my degree...
right now am working as a safety officer for 3 years, I wish to go for a postgraduate diploma or a normal diploma in Occupational Health and Safety course in NAIT...
please what is the probability of getting admitted since my previous education is not science-related
what is the probability of securing a student visa at the age of 35, married with 2 kids and all family are back in my home country...
urgent advice, please

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I had a bachelor of education in English, graduated in 2011 and started working in Dubai since 2012 in a non-related occupation to my degree...
right now am working as a safety officer for 3 years, I wish to go for a postgraduate diploma or a normal diploma in Occupational Health and Safety course in NAIT...
please what is the probability of getting admitted since my previous education is not science-related
what is the probability of securing a student visa at the age of 35, married with 2 kids and all family are back in my home country...
urgent advice, please
No one can give you probabilities.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
urgent advice, please
When it comes to those types of things there is no probability at all. However, it is known that getting a student visa after the age of 30 is much harder especially when your education and employment don't fit in together at all. It is pretty obvious to a visa officer that you're not going to study but rather to just go and stay in Canada. But as I mentioned earlier, there's no right or wrong and there's no probability, I am simply telling you what my sister got told when she wanted to apply and when she was 29.
Best of luck regardless!

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
When it comes to those types of things there is no probability at all. However, it is known that getting a student visa after the age of 30 is much harder especially when your education and employment don't fit in together at all. It is pretty obvious to a visa officer that you're not going to study but rather to just go and stay in Canada. But as I mentioned earlier, there's no right or wrong and there's no probability, I am simply telling you what my sister got told when she wanted to apply and when she was 29.
Best of luck regardless!
Thanks for the reply but does that mean my working experience doesn’t count in any aspect??

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Thanks for the reply but does that mean my working experience doesn’t count in any aspect??
It does but it will not make sense to why you're choosing to study a diploma in safety now at 35 that's all, but like I said it does not hurt to try once, twice or even thrice before getting accepted.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It does but it will not make sense to why you're choosing to study a diploma in safety now at 35 that's all, but like I said it does not hurt to try once, twice or even thrice before getting accepted.
No harm in trying to be frank... but the 1000$ non refundable is something else ... I appreciate you advice

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
No harm in trying to be frank... but the 1000$ non refundable is something else ... I appreciate you advice
Yes there is no harm in trying, I got refused once before getting accepted and I personally know many that tried twice and even 4 times before getting accepted, because it really is life changing.
What's that about a $1000 non-refundable though? it's not a 1000 dollars to apply at all, it's around $200.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yes there is no harm in trying, I got refused once before getting accepted and I personally know many that tried twice and even 4 times before getting accepted, because it really is life changing.
What's that about a $1000 non-refundable though? it's not a 1000 dollars to apply at all, it's around $200.
Yeah... am gonna try it for sure... in NAIT, there is $1000 tuition deposit which is non refundable once some gets study permit refusals