+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need help and advice

koritcha

Sep 4, 2012
Hello everyone..I applied for a live in caregiver,luckly i just got my visa and passport.all of the sudden my sponsor back out..meaning they dont need me anymore as nanny of the kids. My sponsor told me that...i can still come canada...she will continue sponsoring me ,,..she will find me new job and employer but in one condition...i will pay her for sponsoring me..2500 canadian dollar. What will i do?Plsss...plsss....anyone give me advice....Thanks and God Bless

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
2-Jul-2012 dated 25-June-2012
Med's Done....
11-July-2012 Result sent July 18, 2012
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
koritcha said:
Hello everyone..I applied for a live in caregiver,luckly i just got my visa and passport.all of the sudden my sponsor back out..meaning they dont need me anymore as nanny of the kids. My sponsor told me that...i can still come canada...she will continue sponsoring me ,,..she will find me new job and employer but in one condition...i will pay her for sponsoring me..2500 canadian dollar. What will i do?Plsss...plsss....anyone give me advice....Thanks and God Bless
Where is current location?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Find a new employer and ask them to apply for a LMO for you. Do not pay her any money. If she wants to help, she can recommend you to someone looking for a nanny not try to make money off you. Note that if you go along with her plan and problems arise, you are on your own.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koritcha said:
Just say yes to her. But please document every thing that you have agreed. What she is asking from you is not regulated. She will be in trouble if she will force you to pay. And one thing more if you are already in Canada she can not deport you. That happens to somebody that I know. As long as you know somebody here where you can stay while looking for a new employer.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BUT DO NOT pay her yet. Just tell her that you can pay her when you are already here and that you can find an employer.

koritcha

Sep 4, 2012
reply to the 3rd person,responded to my post....
Meaning i can still go on..i can enter canada using the visa?i am very sure i can have a new work because all my friends and relatives in toronto are willing to help..infact one of my good friend told me just this morning that she already found me a job soon as i arrive Toronto.My only problem is if the immigration call my sponsor and she denied me.....theres a possibility that i will be airport to airport......huhhhh really headache.....my schedule flight will be on Sept 19...what to do now....please guys help me....Thanks and God Bless

koritcha

Sep 4, 2012
me and my sponsor....we have several exchange of emails.....i said to her YES.... i will pay her..but i told her to wait and give me time since the amount she is asking is not a small amount but she really smart....after few days...she send me her bank account number...she told me that i should send her money before i come or arrive Toronto......Im really so confused.....

koritcha

Sep 4, 2012
honeysweetie said:
Just say yes to her. But please document every thing that you have agreed. What she is asking from you is not regulated. She will be in trouble if she will force you to pay. And one thing more if you are already in Canada she can not deport you. That happens to somebody that I know. As long as you know somebody here where you can stay while looking for a new employer.
My problem now is.if the immigration calls my sponsor....she might tell the immigration that she dont need me anymore,,...because i will not pay her the amount she is asking from me.....Right im still here in athens Greece...sept. 19 will be my flight. Im really dont know what to do.....Im sure my relatives will offer 100 percent help.Please more advice regarding my situation..thanks and God Bless

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koritcha said:
My problem now is.if the immigration calls my sponsor....she might tell the immigration that she dont need me anymore,,...because i will not pay her the amount she is asking from me.....Right im still here in athens Greece...sept. 19 will be my flight. Im really dont know what to do.....Im sure my relatives will offer 100 percent help.Please more advice regarding my situation..thanks and God Bless
No it won't happen that way. They can't deport you. My friend just arrived last Friday. Immigration just asked her what's the name of her employer and address.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What time is your arrival? I hope it's sleeping time here so no one to called to. Pray hard, if it's God's will then it's for you.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All I can say is that, how can that employer sleep at night. May her conscience bothers her. God bless her.

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
@koritcha. Have you tried calling your "supposed" employer to verify your email communications? His/Her email could have been hacked or used without authorization. You better confirm it first. If it's true, and you still opt to proceed, it will be at your own risk.

koritcha

Sep 4, 2012
honeysweetie said:
No it won't happen that way. They can't deport you. My friend just arrived last Friday. Immigration just asked her what's the name of her employer and address.
Thanks HONEYSWEETIE, God Bless u more
Yes im really praying hard for this matter....but i am also so stress hehehe....Its mixed emotions....i am very sure my sponsors email add was not hucked because we also talked over skype...
Thank you again