+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need hands to hold me.

Faridkotian

Sep 6, 2012
I came here with lot of dreams to fulfill.

I got admission in Masters program in an University.

When I came here, I saw the real difference.

I am a PTU student, who cleared up papers with no backlog. For people like us, It is an achievement but here, You got to be a Researcher. You have to have strong programming skills, hands on experience in industry and should study 7-8 hrs per day.

I want to change my program. Is it possible ? I need to join a College. Will I be able to do that ?

tiger007

Champion Member
Faridkotian said:

I am a PTU student, who cleared up papers with no backlog. For people like us, It is an achievement but here, You got to be a Researcher. You have to have strong programming skills, hands on experience in industry and should study 7-8 hrs per day.

I want to change my program. Is it possible ? I need to join a College. Will I be able to do that ?
Hi,

Yes you can change your programme as a post secondary student. Point is... how long you have been in this current Master's programme? If you have been long enough... then..it's better to complete it. And if you really want to drop and study another college based programme, then take admsiion in a college diploma/certificate... for say coming May intake... get an offer letter.. inform your university..and cancel our admission. you can consider going for some skilled trade or practical diploma, and pursue a 1-2 years course..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=487&t=15

Best of Luck.

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faridkotian said:

Its not really smooth sailing if thats what you expected. It's hard but it pays off in the end. Its part of life, you go through a rough patch but you stay in there and fight. Dont throw down your arms and become a quitter. It gets harder in life if you end up staying in canada for the long haul.

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
Others here wont tell it to you straight but I will. Tough Love mate, no one is going to hold your hand here and you shouldn't expect anyone to either. People like you come from all over the globe, did you expect it to be easy?