+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need employer/sponsor for caregiver..am a nurse :)

coffeegirl

Jan 15, 2012
I am a nurse(PHIL) with professional experience and would like to apply as caregiver.I am living in Singapore at the moment. Maybe u know an agency in Singapore or in Hongkong to apply?Thank you thank you so much for your time.GB!!

regards,
ej

angel78

Jul 16, 2011
coffeegirl said:
I am a nurse(PHIL) with professional experience and would like to apply as caregiver.I am living in Singapore at the moment. Maybe u know an agency in Singapore or in Hongkong to apply?Thank you thank you so much for your time.GB!!

regards,
ej
hi ej,

If u want to apply as caregiver to need to work in other country like hk,coz the processing time in sg for live in caregiver took 2 yrs ,so that means that thers no employer will wait that long if ever that they want to hire u...in hk many agency that u can apply for caregiver....

hope that this will help you...God bless and Gudluck

coffeegirl

Jan 15, 2012
hi angel, thank you for your time.Do u happen to know names of agencies in Hongkong? I am willing to go there to start my application if it warrants. But i also want to know what are the things i have to prepare first.tHank you again!!

ej

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Hi Angel,
Try to go on Canada craigslist website, put your resume on there maybe you will found a employer if you lucky. There are some employer willing to sponsor you. Good luck!