+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need an emotianal sponsor

fathalla92

Sep 14, 2019
Hope you all find this well,

I'm a Syrian refugee in Turkey. I work as an English Teacher. I graduated university back in 2015 and fled to Turkey escaping the war. In 2017, I completed an international Cambridge training program, CELTA, for teaching English as a second language ESL.

The situation in Turkey is getting worse as we face racism against Syrians every day and I'm forced to do a part-time job with a very low wage and without a work permit or health insurance in order to survive. We are hearing rumors that the government may send us back to Syria at anytime. Mostly all Turkish companies and bosses don't provide work permits to refugees. Our future is unknown here and I can't go back to Syria, either.

According to CIC, to sponsor a refugee, you need to provide them with :

1. financial support,
2. emotional support,
3. and social support

Therefore, I contacted my aunt in Jordan and she promised to sponsor me financially and provide all the required financial support to immigrate to Canada.

Could you, please, help me finding a Canadian sponsor, a Group of 5, or a SAH to provide me with only emotional and social support.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hope you all find this well,

I'm a Syrian refugee in Turkey. I work as an English Teacher. I graduated university back in 2015 and fled to Turkey escaping the war. In 2017, I completed an international Cambridge training program, CELTA, for teaching English as a second language ESL.

The situation in Turkey is getting worse as we face racism against Syrians every day and I'm forced to do a part-time job with a very low wage and without a work permit or health insurance in order to survive. We are hearing rumors that the government may send us back to Syria at anytime. Mostly all Turkish companies and bosses don't provide work permits to refugees. Our future is unknown here and I can't go back to Syria, either.

According to CIC, to sponsor a refugee, you need to provide them with :

1. financial support,
2. emotional support,
3. and social support

Therefore, I contacted my aunt in Jordan and she promised to sponsor me financially and provide all the required financial support to immigrate to Canada.

Could you, please, help me finding a Canadian sponsor, a Group of 5, or a SAH to provide me with only emotional and social support.
Unfortunately there are no sponsors here. You can use the link below to contact SAHs to see if any of the would be willing to sponsor you. Note that your sponsor in Canada MUST provide financial support to be approved as your sponsor. Your aunt cannot provide financial support. Good luck.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders/holders-list.html