+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED AN ADVICE

raw66

Jan 19, 2007
Hi everybody this is my first message in this forum and I need an advice.
Did any one know how the process time runs in Tel Aviv Embassy? You see I applied to the embassy and I get my file number in March 2006 with timeframe of 24 months, is that mean that I need to wait this timeframe to end then my case will be process or my case will be complete in this timeframe. You see I'm a little bit confusing so if anyone knows how things run in Tel Aviv Embassy please advice me what to do ?!
Thanks
Raw66

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

raw66 said:
Hi everybody this is my first message in this forum and I need an advice.
Did any one know how the process time runs in Tel Aviv Embassy? You see I applied to the embassy and I get my file number in March 2006 with timeframe of 24 months, is that mean that I need to wait this timeframe to end then my case will be process or my case will be complete in this timeframe. You see I'm a little bit confusing so if anyone knows how things run in Tel Aviv Embassy please advice me what to do ?!
Thanks
Raw66
It means that they won't look at your application for 24 months, and if you meet the criteria, then the processing will start. Total processing is between 24-60 months as an average for applications already processed, and maybe longer.