+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need advices

Abdul925

Feb 9, 2019
I’m from Egypt i applied for refugee claim and my hearing it will be after month from now
I was in Egypt in 2013 and 2014 i was studying media there and I went to Prison 2 times first time for 10 days because I Supported the Shia But u don’t have any proof for that and next time when I filmed some photos about the Egyptian government for 45 days and I have copy from the home land security in Egypt , I went to live in Saudi Arabia but they open case for me and judged me 6 years
And when I was in Saudi Arabia they didn’t allow to me to renew my passport until they give me travel documents to go to Egypt and I went there one time in 2016 to remove my passport and 3 times to I should be in that case before they judged me in (2017, November)
I had work permit in Saudi Arabia but now I don’t have it
Now I don’t know if I’m in right way in my case in Canada because I’m worried to lose my case
Any advices for me ?

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Doubt you have a strong case. That Shia thing is pretty much useless story as you have no evidence to prove your claims.
In terms of your second charge, I don't see an issue with it. You took unauthorized pictures in a governmental/military site which is restricted by law. What's the problem here?!
I wonder how you passed your eligibility interview in the first place when you came here!

Abdul925

Feb 9, 2019
Doubt you have a strong case. That Shia thing is pretty much useless story as you have no evidence to prove your claims.
In terms of your second charge, I don't see an issue with it. You took unauthorized pictures in a governmental/military site which is restricted by law. What's the problem here?!
I wonder how you passed your eligibility interview in the first place when you came here!
I think you didn’t understand me well
I filmed photos when I was studying media for our human rights organization ( how the Egyptian police and army treat with people in revolution..
And the case about shitte is (Disrespect of Islam and sympathy with Shiites)
And the second one not only me we was 4 or 5 they catch all of us in 2014
There is more information I can’t write it but this is the mean case