+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need advice. student permit refusal

Bugzy

Oct 6, 2016
hello everyone,
I was refused visa today and the reasons were
I am not satisfied that you have available financial resources to pursue the course you intend to study.
note that I have paid the first part of my tuition fees
* you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your studies due to your personal assets and financial status.
I have a sponsor( my uncle) who wrote about his obligation to sponsor me and I submitted my bank statements and his also.
my question is can I reapply against January and also what changes do I need to make? again due to my country's economic recession my previous statement is not of standard but has been corrected. do I need to go through biometrics again and also a new police report.
please help anyone with a good experience . thanks

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Definitely u can reapply
But firstly u need to work on
The reasons why u were refused
What country did u apply from

Bugzy

Oct 6, 2016
Farko said:
Definitely u can reapply
But firstly u need to work on
The reasons why u were refused
What country did u apply from
thanks alot. dts encouraging. online or paper which is faster?

Dace122

Sep 23, 2016
i also was refused for the same reasons as you, 29 YO i just payed the first semester, and i dint sent then any of my financial info, just the sponsors one, my sponsor its a important person here in my state he is a attorney

i'm paying the full year now, my sponsor showed 34k cad in bank plus he wins about 15k cad montly, i got 16k mine my wife will be coming with me

and i will show then my financial status, i also got a car that i dint sell he is woth like 26k cad, plus my income in brazil its about 3k cad monthly

i guess i have a chance now

Bugzy

Oct 6, 2016
Bugzy said:
Canadian high commission Accra, through lagos Nigeria
you definitely have a better chance now. I guess it jst have to submit updated financial reports.