+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a visitors visa to thunderbay.

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by THULASI Perumpilavil, Nov 7, 2018.

  1. I am doing MDS in pediatric dentistry. I have bonafied taken for visa purpose, College ID ,6 months bank statement and passport with me.Can u help me so that my visa won't get rejected. I have friends in canada but Affidavit of consent is not there.I will stay there for 10 days only.It's little urgent for me can u plz help me
  2. You have to prove that you will return to your home country (paid airline and hotel bookings do NOT matter) and whatever your supposed bona fide purpose is.

Share This Page