+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a help

alitayeh

Aug 22, 2018
Hi,

I am a visual artist and I want to get a visa to Europe, how do I get it?
I want to go to art galleries and wall paintings in some European countries.

Thank you

Ali Tayeh
Gaza - Palestine
ahat.1993@gmail.com
Fb.com/aliTayh

Ama T

Jun 30, 2018
Apply for tourist visa to one of the "European union" countries. Check the country's visa application requirement.

Hi,

I am a visual artist and I want to get a visa to Europe, how do I get it?
I want to go to art galleries and wall paintings in some European countries.

Thank you

Ali Tayeh
Gaza - Palestine
ahat.1993@gmail.com
Fb.com/aliTayh

Ama T

Jun 30, 2018
Are you aware that this forum is for people going to Canada? Find the EU forum please you will definitely get help there.
All you need is to go to their website. I can't help you because I don't have time to read the requirements of each EU countries. You have to do the reading yourself please. If you dont have time yourself then use an agent.
As you said you are ready for all the requirements, if I may ask 'requirement of which country in particular ' . If you have one country in mind, their form should be on their wibsite or you can get it from their embassy. Then apply

thank you

How i do it ?
I am ready for all requirements

alitayeh

Aug 22, 2018
Are you aware that this forum is for people going to Canada? Find the EU forum please you will definitely get help there.
All you need is to go to their website. I can't help you because I don't have time to read the requirements of each EU countries. You have to do the reading yourself please. If you dont have time yourself then use an agent.
As you said you are ready for all the requirements, if I may ask 'requirement of which country in particular ' . If you have one country in mind, their form should be on their wibsite or you can get it from their embassy. Then apply

Thank you for reply

I have tried to go to Canada since the year but did not get the result I do not know how to go there, there are ways informal and rely on smugglers and there is the high degree of risk and I do not want so I'm a visual artist and I want all my actions formal ways.
Can you help me come to Canada?

Ama T

Jun 30, 2018
Ok. I see. I'm sorry I don't have enough information. The best you can do is read the instructions and requirements from CIC website. And follow the instructions

Thank you for reply

I have tried to go to Canada since the year but did not get the result I do not know how to go there, there are ways informal and rely on smugglers and there is the high degree of risk and I do not want so I'm a visual artist and I want all my actions formal ways.
Can you help me come to Canada?[/QUOTE