+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a clarification regarding offer letter from Canada employer

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As everyone said there is no job this is just one big scam, even the 'barrister' is fake and the latest letter is the final part of the scam putting a deadline on you to respond on the basis they hope you will panic into giving them something.

If you do not believe anyone here then go ahead .

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I'm Barrister Barry Castle personal private attorney general for respected (Mr Matt Andreeff Kennedy),i have received all necessary documents from Mr Matt Andreeff Kennedy himself regarding the recruitment processing, in acknowledgement to your documents, i have made the soft copy of Employment bond contract agreement letter duly signed/accept by your employer (Mr Matt Andreeff) which i will be sending to you in attachment of these mail.

You are expected to read, and understand all the concept of the agreement bond,before placing your signature as acceptance of the Employer Terms&Conditions.

The Agreement Soft copy of your signature is expected to be send back within 24 hours of receiving,failure to do so"your Employer might have to consider another serious applicant for the same position, as there are numerous of applicant on his database.

Wish you all the best and good luck

Warm Regards,
V.P.O Barry Castle
Commissioner for Oath,
Supreme Court of Canada.

This company gave me an offer letter, is it fake or original.
Maybe this will help you...

IT'S. A. FAKE.

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
I'm Barrister Barry Castle personal private attorney general for respected (Mr Matt Andreeff Kennedy),i have received all necessary documents from Mr Matt Andreeff Kennedy himself regarding the recruitment processing, in acknowledgement to your documents, i have made the soft copy of Employment bond contract agreement letter duly signed/accept by your employer (Mr Matt Andreeff) which i will be sending to you in attachment of these mail.

You are expected to read, and understand all the concept of the agreement bond,before placing your signature as acceptance of the Employer Terms&Conditions.

The Agreement Soft copy of your signature is expected to be send back within 24 hours of receiving,failure to do so"your Employer might have to consider another serious applicant for the same position, as there are numerous of applicant on his database.

Wish you all the best and good luck

Warm Regards,
V.P.O Barry Castle
Commissioner for Oath,
Supreme Court of Canada.

This company gave me an offer letter, is it fake or original.

PAAA JII tusi Talii hoo???? this scam man