+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a caregiver sponsorship

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I find it quite funny. The one time you respond all of a sudden there are 10 different people wanting caregiver jobs. You will never respond to these threads again.
You got that right! I thought I'd have a bit of fun. I noticed you usually seem to be first to respond to these types of posts, so I thought I would have a go, mentioning that I saw myself filling in for you. Then the whole thing ran amok! This, I now realize, is your territory. If I stick my nose in, things go awry. I have learned my lesson.

Chigozie4421

Dec 12, 2023
28 minutes ago
Hello Canada I am Chigozie ogbonna from Nigeria base in Nigeria
I am a certified,patient and competent ,trained and proficient in all manner of Care Giving ethics of 1year 5month experience.I am looking for opportunity as a Care Worker and I hope to bring my years of experience and training on board to support and improve the economic/revenue standardization of Canada .thank you.email Chigozie4421@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You got that right! I thought I'd have a bit of fun. I noticed you usually seem to be first to respond to these types of posts, so I thought I would have a go, mentioning that I saw myself filling in for you. Then the whole thing ran amok! This, I now realize, is your territory. If I stick my nose in, things go awry. I have learned my lesson.
There have been over hundred posts today on getting a job as a caregiver. You picked the one day when there was some Nigerian advert about contacting this site. Moderators know and will have to do something like review first time posters before posting publicly. These posts are taking over the site like in the past when educational institutions would make a hundred posts or more. These aren’t bots though. These people are leaving personal contact information.

Reactions: Kaibigan

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
There have been over hundred posts today on getting a job as a caregiver. You picked the one day when there was some Nigerian advert about contacting this site. Moderators know and will have to do something like review first time posters before posting publicly. These posts are taking over the site like in the past when educational institutions would make a hundred posts or more. These aren’t bots though. These people are leaving personal contact information.
Thanks for that explanation. I had no idea. I see another one was posted as you were sending above message. I feel like maybe I provoked the caregiver gods or something.