+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a caregiver sponsorship

Dec 12, 2023
I need a caregiver sponsorship. I'm okay with either stay in or stay out for geriatric and pediatric care. Or home support support worker...
I have a professional training for 3years in Nursing and more than 4 years experience in caregiving

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
You might want to reconsider the wisdom of providing your phone and email here. You have no control over who uses it, or for what purpose.

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
What are the things sir/ma
If I list them, will you arrange for them to be provided?

Anyway, as much fun as it might be to engage in a pointless exchange with you, if your post was at all in earnest, you would have seen my advice that this is not a job site. There are no jobs posted here and it's not a place to come to solicit jobs. So please, undertake your own research and come back if, at some point, you have real questions about a particular immigration process.

Reactions: Naturgrl
Dec 12, 2023
If I list them, will you arrange for them to be provided?

Anyway, as much fun as it might be to engage in a pointless exchange with you, if your post was at all in earnest, you would have seen my advice that this is not a job site. There are no jobs posted here and it's not a place to come to solicit jobs. So please, undertake your own research and come back if, at some point, you have real questions about a particular immigration process.
I want to get a help in getting social worker sponsor in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want to get a help in getting social worker sponsor in Canada
Are you registered as a social worker in Canada? Do you have a degree in social work? If not you cannot work in Canada as a social worker. Focus on immigrating first and then once in Canada get licensed if you meet requirements.