+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I messed up so badly on my application, how reliably is "webform"? :(

dream996

Jan 30, 2019
Three of my important documents were corrupted, letters turned into ASCII & symbols. Anyway, I had to reupload all of them, I ended up having to make 3 webform requests due to the size limit. I reuploaded them within the hour I submitted my profile.

Now I can't sleep thinking if they will get through. :/

Will the IRCC see these webforms before reviewing the application? How long does it take? Will the updated document be shown on my profile?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Three of my important documents were corrupted, letters turned into ASCII & symbols. Anyway, I had to reupload all of them, I ended up having to make 3 webform requests due to the size limit. I reuploaded them within the hour I submitted my profile.

Will the IRCC see these webforms before reviewing the application? How long does it take? Will the updated document be shown on my profile?
Did you try compressing the required documents? If not, as long as you have uploaded them using a Web form, you're good. The update will be reflected in your account within two weeks generally speaking. It may take longer. However, you will not be able to view which documents were linked to your account.

My suggestion is: Either try resizing the documents they need then try to re-submit a Web form, then give them a call. or give them a call within two weeks to explain your situation. They may ask you to mail them the documents in case not all of them were received. Best of luck.

Reactions: Tinkywinki

dream996

Jan 30, 2019
Did you try compressing the required documents? If not, as long as you have uploaded them using a Web form, you're good. The update will be reflected in your account within two weeks generally speaking. It may take longer. However, you will not be able to view which documents were linked to your account.

My suggestion is: Either try resizing the documents they need then try to re-submit a Web form, then give them a call. or give them a call within two weeks to explain your situation. They may ask you to mail them the documents in case not all of them were received. Best of luck.

Thank you for replying.

The immigration advisor from my work told me I should use the webform to request a withdraw on that particular application, and start a new one in the end.

I have tried calling them all evening / morning today but they are not taking any calls.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Thank you for replying.

The immigration advisor from my work told me I should use the webform to request a withdraw on that particular application, and start a new one in the end.

I have tried calling them all evening / morning today but they are not taking any calls.
You may need to wait 'til the new year to be able to get hold of an IRCC Agent over the phone.

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021

Was your documnt got updated?
Plz reply

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
Hy..
My documnts got uploaded in 15 days.. Or maximum within 20 days...
Wait and your documnts will definitely get uploaded.
Hello,
How did you know that your documents got uploaded? Can you see them in your account?