canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Turn off the CAPS lock.

It doesn't mean anything. Everyone is eventually cleared out of the ECAS system after becoming a PR.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
Turn off the CAPS lock.

It doesn't mean anything. Everyone is eventually cleared out of the ECAS system after becoming a PR.

it does not really matter if you can't log in

but you are giving wrong information :Everyone is eventually cleared out of the ECAS system after becoming a PR

att: LEON please answer for us

SINP AND PR

Sep 9, 2014
canuck_in_uk said:
Turn off the CAPS lock.

i have a question to you : r u able to see your ecas or not

why telling fake information to others

RocketCity

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
U062
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Nomination.....
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
RPRF Request 02-03-2015, PPR Request 10-03-2015
SINP AND PR said:

I think he's correct. I've been a Canadian PR since May 2015. I stopped being able to see my status since February 2016. I hypothesize that after 6 months, your case gets taken out of the database.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RocketCity said:
I think he's correct. I've been a Canadian PR since May 2015. I stopped being able to see my status since February 2016. I hypothesize that after 6 months, your case gets taken out of the database.
True. After 6 months case is dropped from e-cas

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Need Canadian Pr said:
but you are giving wrong information :Everyone is eventually cleared out of the ECAS system after becoming a PR
It is not wrong. ECAS accounts are deactivated after they are no longer needed.

SINP AND PR said:

Oh yes, that's all I do. 7000+ posts of fake information on this forum....

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
rajmalhotra7 said:
True. After 6 months case is dropped from e-cas

If you say true

Then you should give Cic link too

Please don't confused others

I am waiting for Leon reply
He has extremely good knowledge

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
Need Canadian Pr said:
You are being rude AND you expect CIC to post a link of its internal policy regarding the deactivation of ECAS?

When many seniors give you the same information, stop being rude, be polite, be thankful for the information and if you only believe Leon then contact him directly instead of acting like a brat.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Naheulbeuck said:
You are being rude AND you expect CIC to post a link of its internal policy regarding the deactivation of ECAS?

When many seniors give you the same information, stop being rude, be polite, be thankful for the information and if you only believe Leon then contact him directly instead of acting like a brat.
This is not rude

Even this is not my issue too

But what I am trying to say if you can provide the link

He or she can understand more better

Thanks

Hope you understand

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015

Agreed. There are many knowledgeable people on the site. Do you really expect people who do this of their own free will to go and search out a link or policy just so you don't have too, just to satisfy your belief they are wrong? Do you really think CIC keeps the information on ECAS indefinitely......that would be a logistical nightmare to maintain. Of course they purge information from ECAS after the file is closed....once you have received your COPR and completed the landing, why would you need to keep checking ECAS?

This on-line service allows Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) clients to view securely the status of their immigration and/or citizenship application(s) on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; anytime, anywhere.
From the Immigration website......note "the status of their immigration and/or citizenship application(s)"

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Need Canadian Pr said:
This is not rude

Even this is not my issue too

But what I am trying to say if you can provide the link

He or she can understand more better

Thanks

Hope you understand

1. Google is your friend. From the IIRC site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=030&top=3

The application is no longer in progress: Once a decision has been made, the application remains in CAS for a certain number of days and then is removed from the system. The length of time an application stays in CAS depends on the type of application.

Permanent Residents applications will stay in CAS for 180 days after the applicant has landed.
Permanent Resident cards will stay in CAS for 30 days after the client receives their card.
Citizenship applications will stay in CAS for 180 days after CIC has made a final decision.
Application for visas that have been refused, withdrawn or expired will stay in CAS for 365 days.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Need Canadian Pr said:
If you say true

Please don't confused others

I am waiting for Leon reply
He has extremely good knowledge
Once you are a PR, what's the point of still having access to ECAS? None whatsoever.. so a closure makes perfect sense. Well, even common sense..