+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i m in too much tension help me plz

NIMS10

Mar 30, 2014
hi all
i am M.Com,B.ed in India. i Did Diploma of salon Management(hairdressing) in australia in 2009 after that i did ciertificate 3 in aged care in 2010 and certificate 4 in aged care in 2012. i am been working as Care staff in aged care Nursing home since 2010 in australia. i have some visa issues here and planning to apply for student visa for canada. do i have any chances to get visa.according to my qualification which course i should choose and which part of canada i should apply for.My ielts score is: L-7,R-6.5,W-6,S-6.5

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME.
i am married i want to know can my husband go with me as a spouse to canada because everyone is telling me different stories.
plz plz help me.

NIMS10

Mar 30, 2014
hi all
i am M.Com,B.ed in India. i Did Diploma of salon Management(hairdressing) in australia in 2009 after that i did ciertificate 3 in aged care in 2010 and certificate 4 in aged care in 2012. i am been working as Care staff in aged care Nursing home since 2010 in australia. i have some visa issues here and planning to apply for student visa for canada. do i have any chances to get visa.according to my qualification which course i should choose and which part of canada i should apply for.My ielts score is: L-7,R-6.5,W-6,S-6.5

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME.
i am married i want to know can my husband go with me as a spouse to canada because everyone is telling me different stories.
plz plz help me.