+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Love Canada

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
Ever think that Australia one day will suffer from the same processing times as in Canada currently?
No. They run their system very differently to include clear guidance on 'residence', record of all border movements (since the 70s I think), different immigrant matrix.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reynettevos said:
I will never forget the first time I entered Canada and crossed the border at Crystal City. I was overwelmed at the feeling of absolutely knowing that I was coming Home. My husband crossed later and admitted to experiencing the same. We have lived in Canada since 2007 and since day one we felt as though we were born in the wrong country. This Canada is our Homeland and thats it. Now it will be with pride we will soon in the near future take our Oath and apply for the passport and to us it will be more than just a travel document, to us it will finaly show that instead of being guests in Canada we are a legal son and daughter of this Great naion. We will only hold our Canadian Citizenship and not retain our current one and thus our loyalty is for Canada only.
+1 for this fantastic positive attitude amidst the (understandable) delayed processing gloom

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Just to pass the time and enjoy our forum and thread, below is an interesting article:

Malta's Parliament has voted to sell citizenship with practically no strings attached for 650,000 euros ($865,000) to help reduce the nation's deficits.

The plan, approved Wednesday, is expected to go into effect within a few weeks

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/malta-to-sell-citizenship-for-865-000-1.1541893#ixzz2kdYgeiyo

ref: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/malta-to-sell-citizenship-for-865-000-1.1541893

:D Who has $865,000?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
farrous13 said:
Hi!

Just to pass the time and enjoy our forum and thread, below is an interesting article:

Malta's Parliament has voted to sell citizenship with practically no strings attached for 650,000 euros ($865,000) to help reduce the nation's deficits.

The plan, approved Wednesday, is expected to go into effect within a few weeks

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/malta-to-sell-citizenship-for-865-000-1.1541893#ixzz2kdYgeiyo

ref: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/malta-to-sell-citizenship-for-865-000-1.1541893

:D Who has $865,000?
If some one has that amount, why would he buy a citizenship of "malta"? :)

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rich people in countries where it's hard to travel because of visa issues such as Iran, Saudi Arabia...ect., would use such a citizenship. Check on Wikipedia (even though, it's not a reliable source) the "Visa Requirements for Maltese citizens". For business it would definitely be helpful. :)

emamabd said:

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my RQ in October, sent it one month later, and last Friday I got the notice to prepare for the test...and I still love Canada. It is a welcoming country, here I feel safe, respected as human being, and I am happy and grateful to be here.

Nobody is being forced to acquire Canadian citizenship or to stay here in Canada, anyways

diniga

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
How someone could not love Canada when he is living in it. There is some bitter sweet memories but these moments exist everywhere in the world.
Great Country with good values of freedom. I love it too. that is why i moved her with my family. I didn't come her just to benefit from the goods but I'm here to support also my receivers.

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emamabd said:
The possibility of living and working legally and permanently in any EU country....

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
FL1040 said:
The possibility of living and working legally and permanently in any EU country....
i see your point, but with that amount in hand, one can easily qualify for "investor" category immigration - to many countries...and you will be required only to invest the amount - not to "pay it" ...

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emamabd said:
i see your point, but with that amount in hand, one can easily qualify for "investor" category immigration - to many countries...and you will be required only to invest the amount - not to "pay it" ...
With Maltese passport you can legally live and work in Germany, the UK, France, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, basically any country of the European Union, when you go as an investor you can only do it in the country where you invest and many European countries have very strict citizenship laws, the Netherlands, for example, with Maltese passport you can live in the Netherlands legally, work there, invest there with no immigration problems. Not to mention that once you have the citizenship you can extend it to your spouse, and minor children....

Slim13

Jan 5, 2014
I love Canada too...

For me this country is a paradise and a land where dreams come true[/font] :)

vic48912

Star Member
Nov 30, 2007
Canada is the greatest on earth!!!! Canada is teaching the world how different races can live together side by in harmony

And let us all pray Harper and is good for nothing bunch will not change the good image of Canada built by successive conservative and Liberal government before they are shown the door next election

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Besides living and working there. People who hold such cash values use it for business (travelling to US, Canada, Australia...etc.) and of course for security reasons. Think how many rich Syrians would benefit from that now, under the circumstances.

FL1040 said:

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
farrous13 said:
Besides living and working there. People who hold such cash values use it for business (travelling to US, Canada, Australia...etc.) and of course for security reasons. Think how many rich Syrians would benefit from that now, under the circumstances.
if i was a rich syrian i'd rather buy a property in dubai and live there happily (since they do grant long term residency for real estate owners) - than just to buy a passport.

Anyway perspective differs and people have different opinions, I'm well aware of the capabilities of an EU passport - but to me its not worth that amount - 850 k is way too much....maybe its worth 20 k or 50k but definitely not 850000...its not a good deal my friends!

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
Waitingforcitizenship said:
I have great gratitude , so I am enjoying. Love is kind and pure. Praise the Lord for giving wonderful and Beautiful Canada for me to Live.
I love your attitude! ;D