+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I lost my previous passport help

Usman anwer

Jun 7, 2019
Hello friends . I hope u all will be fine . Help and guide me . I obtain my pr card last year in 2018 . Now i am in ny home country i lost my passport i have to get a new one and i have my valid pr card . Can i travel on my new passport without any problem . I lost my bag also with my expensive goods i report to local police here but they didint find my bag . Please tell me will my pr card works with my new passport ...

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello friends . I hope u all will be fine . Help and guide me . I obtain my pr card last year in 2018 . Now i am in ny home country i lost my passport i have to get a new one and i have my valid pr card . Can i travel on my new passport without any problem . I lost my bag also with my expensive goods i report to local police here but they didint find my bag . Please tell me will my pr card works with my new passport ...
A PR card is not attached to your passport. It's fine.

Reactions: Usman anwer

Usman anwer

Jun 7, 2019
A PR card is not attached to your passport. It's fine.
Yes the PR card is with me and my new pasaport will come next week . What will be the procedure and questions on toronto airport its my second time i will return to canada with a PR card before that i was there on soft landing .