+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I lost my notice of decision. Please Help

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Canada Post lost of notice of decision in the mail and I am not sure what to do, I have to apply for health insurrance but it says that I need the original notice of decision for that, is there a way i can replace it?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
You have to wait a bit longer because post office is very slow now it took me a month and one week to get my after it was sent.

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Canada Post lost of notice of decision in the mail and I am not sure what to do, I have to apply for health insurrance but it says that I need the original notice of decision for that, is there a way i can replace it?
You can call your lawyer and ask him to send you a copy of it, as you and your lawyer gets a copy of that decision.
Or you can call your case officer and ask them to reissue you another one and you can pick it up yourself from IRB office

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you sure the post office lost it? There are lots of delays plus it usually needs to go through internal mail. As already stated your lawyer will have a copy.

Reactions: Ghess23

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Same happened here, I called the IRB and the sent me another one that a received 2 days after my call.
They also offered me to come to pick it up myself.

Reactions: Ghess23

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Same happened here, I called the IRB and the sent me another one that a received 2 days after my call.
They also offered me to come to pick it up myself.
Yes! I spoke to them, they ask me for some proof via email and they will send it via mail tomorrow, will take a little time since they will send it from Vancouver to Quebec