+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i landed in winniepeg 3 days ago for university of manitoba but now i wan to change college n cours

bhumesh

Dec 20, 2017
dear sir
please help me by providing information about changing course and college from international college of manitoba (non spp college) in UTP stage 2 program (university transfer scheme) to any other college in diploma course in civil engineering preferably in vancouver.

please provide some information regarding this i got admission for january 2018 starting from 5 january submitted fee also enrolled for the course but now am feeling uncomfortable here and want to change to other college for a diploma course in civil engineering.

please provide information for available other colleges, also is it beneficial to attend first term at ICM college would it be beneficial in changing course to diploma programme, would be my fee funds transfer to other college, also if i change this that would it create any problem in future to me.

rkarora20

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hey don’t take any decision in pressure. I know how you are feeling. Changing college will cause you a lot of money and can ruin your career. Kindly try to settle there. This is usual homesickness everyone feels. I have gone through this.let the college start. Find some work there. Make company.
Godbless

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
dear sir
please help me by providing information about changing course and college from international college of manitoba (non spp college) in UTP stage 2 program (university transfer scheme) to any other college in diploma course in civil engineering preferably in vancouver.

please provide some information regarding this i got admission for january 2018 starting from 5 january submitted fee also enrolled for the course but now am feeling uncomfortable here and want to change to other college for a diploma course in civil engineering.

please provide information for available other colleges, also is it beneficial to attend first term at ICM college would it be beneficial in changing course to diploma programme, would be my fee funds transfer to other college, also if i change this that would it create any problem in future to me.
Some amount may be deducted from your fees if you apply before the withdrawl date.

You need to secure admission in vancouver college and then online you can change the dli number.

As to your other query it's better you google and search as no one else here may have time to do so.

All the best