+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just want to know is this fake or not?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Actually - guaranteed fake. The employer's area code is 613. The address of work is listed as "Nelson Duranleau Street, Downtown Vancouver Toronto Ontario Canada." Pick one if you're going to make a more convincing fake.

Do not pay the recruiter, agent, or prince offering you this job any money.

phido

Oct 18, 2019
I received a letter from “Job Vacancy at Montero Residence Canada” is there any one know about this.? Thank you

phido

Oct 18, 2019
Greetings dear Applicant
Please after going through your CV Welcome to the Ana Family Residence , as clearly mentioned in the job vacancy we did advertised online, we need workers at our home located in Toronto Canada . I am Mrs Anna Shelly Maria located in Toronto Canada ( We live at 101 Ardwold Gate,Toronto, ON M5R 2W1,Canada) ,We are seriously looking for workers from different countries this Season of X-mas because we need someone who can work and live at my home, someone who will want to work and go back to his or her Country with enough money to help their families as well after a year, I am a married woman with Two kids (One girls and One boys), we need the services of the following.

Home attendant, Guest Service, Cleaner, Storekeeper, Waitresses, Security Guards, Cooks/chefs, Drivers, Gardeners, Body guards, Personal Accountant, Nanny/babysitter, Cook helper. So again i will be very delightful if you mail back with your chosen Job position and Job description.
MARIA ANA, TORONTO CANADA

phido

Oct 18, 2019
I’ll waiting for the processing of visa if i need to pay 100% its a fake. Also the sender have a picture of herself, and i checked the address its true. But still now im still waiting on how i will process the visa and other papers to go there.

phido

Oct 18, 2019
Also i received this letter, different company.
Dear Applicant,

We have receive and confirm the requested Documents. At this level we are about working on your traveling documents you have to understand again that you are not allow to pay any fee to your employer, everything shall be done by the company which is 95%, all you have to do on your part is just 5% which is payment for Booking of appointment for your BIOMETRICS plus taxation for your VISA INTERVIEW at the embassy therein your present location, so that it can be approve herein the immigration to begin with the processing of your Visa.

BIOMETRICS: Prior to your interview at the Consulate or Embassy, an appointment must be booked for your Biometrics to be done which you are required to give the Biometrics information that includes fingerprints,signature and photograph and a proof payment of your Biometrics and Visa interview fee . Note that all applicant's appointment are booked by us due to the fact that we want 100% guarantee that you will pass the interview and biometric process since your appointment was book under your company, (I.E strong back up from the company), and also for the fact that all biometric and visa interview appointments with the consulate for all work permits and work visas are submitted and done by a prospective employer/company according to the Canadian immigration and visa service.

Documents Required for booking your biometric and visa interview appointment?

First : Proof of paid Appointment fee.
Second: Visa application form. Fully completed and signed.
Third : Two recently taken photos must be attached with six months valid passport.

You will have to proceed with the PR for more guideline regarding the booking of appointment for your biometrics and visa interview and on how you will submit the fee for the booking of your biometrics and visa interview appointment with the embassy therein. Because he is in charge for the processing of your traveling documents they are some few question he will like to ask you first.

Name: HAZEL JACKSON
Contact number: +1 5067016840
WhatsApp: +1 7852607613
Email: pr@faltzburghotel.com
You will address yourself as Applicant Code (11AQ) ,
Once this is done processing of your Visa and traveling documents will commence Immediately. And also we want you to know that signing of the official contract letter will be done immediately after your appointment has been booked okay.

We will be waiting your respond to proceed.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Also i received this letter, different company.
Dear Applicant,

We have receive and confirm the requested Documents. At this level we are about working on your traveling documents you have to understand again that you are not allow to pay any fee to your employer, everything shall be done by the company which is 95%, all you have to do on your part is just 5% which is payment for Booking of appointment for your BIOMETRICS plus taxation for your VISA INTERVIEW at the embassy therein your present location, so that it can be approve herein the immigration to begin with the processing of your Visa.

BIOMETRICS: Prior to your interview at the Consulate or Embassy, an appointment must be booked for your Biometrics to be done which you are required to give the Biometrics information that includes fingerprints,signature and photograph and a proof payment of your Biometrics and Visa interview fee . Note that all applicant's appointment are booked by us due to the fact that we want 100% guarantee that you will pass the interview and biometric process since your appointment was book under your company, (I.E strong back up from the company), and also for the fact that all biometric and visa interview appointments with the consulate for all work permits and work visas are submitted and done by a prospective employer/company according to the Canadian immigration and visa service.

Documents Required for booking your biometric and visa interview appointment?

First : Proof of paid Appointment fee.
Second: Visa application form. Fully completed and signed.
Third : Two recently taken photos must be attached with six months valid passport.

You will have to proceed with the PR for more guideline regarding the booking of appointment for your biometrics and visa interview and on how you will submit the fee for the booking of your biometrics and visa interview appointment with the embassy therein. Because he is in charge for the processing of your traveling documents they are some few question he will like to ask you first.

Name: HAZEL JACKSON
Contact number: +1 5067016840
WhatsApp: +1 7852607613
Email: pr@faltzburghotel.com
You will address yourself as Applicant Code (11AQ) ,
Once this is done processing of your Visa and traveling documents will commence Immediately. And also we want you to know that signing of the official contract letter will be done immediately after your appointment has been booked okay.

We will be waiting your respond to proceed.
This is fake. This hotel doesn't exist.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Greetings dear Applicant
Please after going through your CV Welcome to the Ana Family Residence , as clearly mentioned in the job vacancy we did advertised online, we need workers at our home located in Toronto Canada . I am Mrs Anna Shelly Maria located in Toronto Canada ( We live at 101 Ardwold Gate,Toronto, ON M5R 2W1,Canada) ,We are seriously looking for workers from different countries this Season of X-mas because we need someone who can work and live at my home, someone who will want to work and go back to his or her Country with enough money to help their families as well after a year, I am a married woman with Two kids (One girls and One boys), we need the services of the following.

Home attendant, Guest Service, Cleaner, Storekeeper, Waitresses, Security Guards, Cooks/chefs, Drivers, Gardeners, Body guards, Personal Accountant, Nanny/babysitter, Cook helper. So again i will be very delightful if you mail back with your chosen Job position and Job description.
This is very fake too. None of these jobs are real. Don't give them any personal information - they can use this to commit fraud in your name.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Greetings dear Applicant

As above 100 percent fake, how are all these people , 12 if all apply, going to live in a 4-6 bed house when assume at least 3 bedrooms are taken by the family, going to be pretty crowded.

phido

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys, how about the Job Web recruitment agency in Quebec Canada, do you have some idea if this one is scam? the company is North Atlas oil and gas corporation.?