+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i just got PPR bu confused.. please help

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi everyone. After 29 months of long wait, I finally got PPR thank God. I pray that you all receive the same goid news soon. I just have one question. I have to submit my passport with photos and all along with the Updated Information Chart. Im not sure who is the principal applicat on the chart. Is it me or my husband. I am the sponsorer. Principal applicat & spouse or partner. Which one is me and which one is my husband. Please help. Thank you so much.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi everyone. After 29 months of long wait, I finally got PPR thank God. I pray that you all receive the same goid news soon. I just have one question. I have to submit my passport with photos and all along with the Updated Information Chart. Im not sure who is the principal applicat on the chart. Is it me or my husband. I am the sponsorer. Principal applicat & spouse or partner. Which one is me and which one is my husband. Please help. Thank you so much.
Principal Applicant
Spouse or Partner
Child 1
Child 2

It looks like above and we don’t have any kids.

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
congratulations! Did you apply before Dec 2016? the Principal applicant is your husband ( the one being sponsored to come) you are the Sponsor(Spouse)

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I applied for my husband from Iraq back in September 2015. I did medical 3 times. Last week they asked for copy of his passport and today I got PPR.
So the Principal applicant is my husband and Im the spouse. Thank you so much for your reply.

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.