+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just got a request letter and need help please

fitter_happier

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Hi guys,

I applied for Permanent Residency through the "Canadian Experience Class" with Express Entry. I got my "Acknowledgement of receipt" on May 4th 2017. I got an update that I passed my medical about a month later and have not heard anything since until right now. This is what I am being asked;

I only have 10 days to get this so I am panicking a little bit.I have reached out to my former employer and asked for pay stubs as I don't have all of them in my possession.

As for the second point: I am not sure why they are asking for further evidence of my time at Virgin Media from 2009 until 2014 as I already provided a scanned official letter from that employer who confirmed my employment with them. I am trying to think what might be sufficient. Probably some pay stubs too but it's very difficult for me to get them especially in the time frame I have (10 days). I'll probably need to write a letter of explanation regarding that.

I figured that if I clicked on "View my submitted application" there would be somewhere for me to upload the documents they want to. When I click that I see this;

It looks like I can only upload one file though. I guess I put everything in to the 1 document? Including pay stubs from my most recent job, and then maybe a letter of explanation for the 2nd.

Any advice? How strict is this part? I'll certainly do my best to give them everything they need but I am hoping I am not refused at this stage.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
You have to upload whatever has been asked. If you are unable to obtain pay stub now, make pdf out of email conversation with your employer and explain why you cant obtain it. Go service Canada get Record of employment and T4 upload it to support your experience.

Get affidavit cosigned with your ex co workers/supervisor stating your employment

I tried best of my knowledge. all the best

Reactions: shaheerjaved