+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I haven't received yet my new PR card in the mail

Gwator

Feb 14, 2023
Hello guys,

Since May 17 I've been waiting to receive my first PR card, I checked online (the PR portal) my address and picture were accepted and my file is closed.
I think it got lost but I don't know which number to call or department to reach out to have an update about my card.
At this point, I think they need to send me a new PR card and I will move to another address soon
Do you know a phone number to reach out or a form to fill out for my new address?

Thank you,

Gwator

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys,

Since May 17 I've been waiting to receive my first PR card, I checked online (the PR portal) my address and picture were accepted and my file is closed.
I think it got lost but I don't know which number to call or department to reach out to have an update about my card.
At this point, I think they need to send me a new PR card and I will move to another address soon
Do you know a phone number to reach out or a form to fill out for my new address?

Thank you,

Gwator
1. Link PR card application to GCkey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application number and use the same to link