+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have the main form ready imm5257 but i have trouble with validation

Susu1234

Apr 5, 2019
Hi,

Im hoping to apply for visiter vissa and i want to do the application online.

I have the main form ready, IMM5257, but im having trouble with the validation

It validates fine, i even get the message:

'Validation completed successfully.

Please print the entire application and sign and date the last page. This page contains bar codes that facilitates data entry of your applicaton.

If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application form by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.'

Problem is that if i check the last page, the bar codes are not showing up. The last page was indeed created, but where i assume the bar codes would show up, there is nothing but blank spaces. I'm baffled as to how to proceed as i've tried to save the same document several times and i keep getting the same result.

It might be an issue with the software, im using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Can i take another form and make valid or it will be cancelled

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

It validates fine, i even get the message:

'Validation completed successfully.

Please print the entire application and sign and date the last page. This page contains bar codes that facilitates data entry of your applicaton.

If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application form by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.'

Problem is that if i check the last page, the bar codes are not showing up. The last page was indeed created, but where i assume the bar codes would show up, there is nothing but blank spaces. I'm baffled as to how to proceed as i've tried to save the same document several times and i keep getting the same result.

It might be an issue with the software, im using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Can i take another form and make valid or it will be cancelled

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Susu1234

Apr 5, 2019
I have technical problems with my account gckey
say your result
You are not eligble to come to canada
Any one help me

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I have technical problems with my account gckey
say your result
You are not eligble to come to canada
Any one help me
This isn't a technical problem. CIC has evaluated an application made under your name and has determined you not eligible to come to Canada. Unless this is the pre-submission checklist? You need to provide more details.

Susu1234

Apr 5, 2019
Can you give me your email adress to contact you... to giving me more information if it is possible
Thanks.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No, I'm not a private immigration consultant, I'm not IRCC certified, and any advice I can give you here may be able to support someone else, so if you have further questions, please post them. I will not give private email addresses to have a conversation with you that could happen here.

I'm confused as to what exactly you're doing.

1. First you had troubles with the form validation.
2. Next you're suggesting that GCKey is telling you that you are not eligible to come to Canada.

That implies that you've already submitted an application. However, it could be the pre-application questionnaire.

Explain what you are doing when you see that message and someone here may be able to tell you from personal experience what happened.