+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have read all of FAQ list but still didn't get the proper answer for it...

Atman cho

Feb 13, 2012
Hello! friends. Plz help me if there is someone knows about this issue.

The plan for my immigration to Canada is based on 'Quebec Skilled Worker' program.

I've already been evaluated with online self evaluation process which is provided by the Quebec immigration website, and the result seems to be positive.

According to the information given by Quebec immigration office, the skilled worker in the specific field (mostly engineering field) will be preferred. And skilled workers must be able to prove their experiences and the educational status.

My question is about this educational status.
I have a bachelor degree in engineering. And my major is 'architectural engineering'. And I have been working in the construction company as a project engineer for more than 3 tears.

In this case, what section of the training which is classified by Quebec immigration office, is exactly to be applied for my education? There are two similar sections to my major. I hope you could give me useful information about this issue. I'm confused since I don't know what section among those following sections will be appropriate for me to proceed with.

Section C(6points): Civil, Construction and Transportation Engineering (Bach. - 4 years)

Section C( 6points): Architectural Technology (DCS - 3 years)

PS. I've got my degree from the University outside of Canada. and please inform me if there is somewhere that I can ask or get the information about this.

Thanks for your attention!